Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Personally, I wouldn't allow it since playing factions is a lot about skill, and having a mod that tells you where everything goes isn't the best way to get skill... But ofc, we can't really do a lot about it if people uses it, so I guess we'll have to allow it.
Ok I don't want to disrespect a Moderator but OFC you can't really do a lot about people using killaura so you'll have to allow it :D

NO.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
well killaura is very obvious most of the time and easily reportable. However. Unless you build like a super awesome structure without stopping once. No one can then proof that you used schematica. With killaura however you can proof it.

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Ok I don't want to disrespect a Moderator but OFC you can't really do a lot about people using killaura so you'll have to allow it :D

NO.
Since when kill aura and schematica is the same thing? A player using schematica wouldn't be recognizable meanwhile someone using kill aura, you can see if someone is using it immediately.
but OFC you can't really do a lot about people using killaura
We already punish them with a ban and people are welcome to report hackers? Don't even joke that staff isn't doing anything about hackers. People like @Stefanvld, @Cheez, @Moooofin and many others work many days in their free time to solve some reports and then someone like you comes up and says "you can't really do a lot about people using killaura". How would you feel if you did something everyday which is a lot of hard work and then I randomly come in and say that you're doing nothing? You wouldn't be happy, so don't even joke about that.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
well killaura is very obvious
most of the time and easily reportable. However. Unless you build like a super awesome structure without stopping once. No one can then proof that you used schematica. With killaura however you can proof it.
Since when kill aura and schematica is the same thing? A player using schematica wouldn't be recognizable meanwhile someone using kill aura, you can see if someone is using it immediately.

We already punish them with a ban and people are welcome to report hackers? Don't even joke that staff isn't doing anything about hackers. People like @Stefanvld and many others work everyday in their free time to solve some reports and then someone like you comes up and says "you can't really do a lot about people using killaura". How would you feel if you did something everyday which is a lot of hard work and then I randomly come in and say that you're doing nothing? You wouldn't be happy, so don't even joke about that.
I mean I guess you're right for the fact that killaura is way more evident than schematica but I was more talking about the "printer" feature rather the normal instructions feature. I mean, you'll notice it if a giant detailed castle pops up at random.
Just Do It! Who cares about mods!
COUGH COUGH look who's on top of your post COUGH COUGH

EDIT and to be honest I never said the Staff doesnt do anything about hackers I mean I report them too but you can't prevent the fact that they'll use hacks, you can only fix the problem after it affected someone or something.

I really do respect your work. Everyone's work.

Cheez

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
Beyond The Wall
twitter.com
Please stay on topic, this thread is about whether the mod in question "Schematica" is allowed. We will discuss if it will be allowed or not as nothing is set in stone yet. For now, try not to kill each other via a flamewar and politely discuss the pros and cons of allowing this mod.

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I mean I guess you're right for the fact that killaura is way more evident than schematica but I was more talking about the "printer" feature rather the normal instructions feature. I mean, you'll notice it if a giant detailed castle pops up at random.

EDIT and to be honest I never said the Staff doesnt do anything about hackers I mean I report them too but you can't prevent the fact that they'll use hacks, you can only fix the problem after it affected someone or something.

well most of this topic has been about whether to ban just printer or the full mod. Printer is obviously very easy to identify and if cubecrafts gets a new anticheat, printer can be detected by weird and quick item movement patterns. I was talking about the schematicas main feature: the hologramm of a schematic. Thats far far harder to identify and id someone would get banned for that he can just say I was copying it out of a singleplayer world in his appeal and no one could proof he was using that mod. My opinion is to ban printer but let schematica be allowed( I dont want to build big cannons and constantly have to look up what goes where.

Hakinator7

Aug 4, 2016
well most of this topic has been about whether to ban just printer or the full mod. Printer is obviously very easy to identify and if cubecrafts gets a new anticheat, printer can be detected by weird and quick item movement patterns. I was talking about the schematicas main feature: the hologramm of a schematic. Thats far far harder to identify and id someone would get banned for that he can just say I was copying it out of a singleplayer world in his appeal and no one could proof he was using that mod. My opinion is to ban printer but let schematica be allowed( I dont want to build big cannons and constantly have to look up what goes where.

I agree my "schematica" i was not meaning the printer i intended the hologram.

Livid

Jan 3, 2016

I saw, don't really care

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom