Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BaiIy

Aug 8, 2016
I haven't been on Minecraft nor this server for about 2 years now and was banned in January of this year. Whenever I put in my appeal to be unbanned from this server I am not able to type anything on my appeal. It appears that my account was in fact hacked as I had to reset all of my information through Minecrafts website when re-installing the game. If there is a mod I could talk to about getting my account unbanned that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

What's your in-game name? The account known al "Baily" does not seem to be banned at the moment. Anyhow, if you're still banned, I recommend you try talking about your concerns with the moderator who initially issued your ban trough a conversation here on the forums. If the staff member who banned you is no longer in the staff team, you should contact AnimalTamer1 instead.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Hello. Your appeal was denied in the past, but you've started a Sentinel conversation that are currently awaiting to be reviewed. At this point, you have to be patient for an answer to your Sentinel conversation.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom