Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Could you get a zombie to pick up a totem of undying?
I did some experimenting with some zombies and totems of undying to test this out. While some zombies are able to pick up random items like a snowball, sword, or rotten flesh, it seems like totems of undying are excluded from that.
I then started using the /replaceitem command to put a totem of undying into the main hand or off hand of zombies. They can use the totem if you attack them with a sword for example, but they can’t use it against the /kill command.
They don’t drop the totem when the /kill command is used (but they also seem to not drop anything else that I put into their hand using commands, when /kill is used)

Last edited:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh wait; maybe the mob that can survive the /kill command is the player, specifically a player that’s in creative mode
Edit: If you’re referring to entities

Last edited:

gloryrunner

Sep 2, 2023
Judging by some source code I've seen for the command, theoretically no mob should be able to avoid being killed by the /kill command as it sets a given entity's health to 0.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom