Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
We need this! Having only the quest locator simply makes no sense, especially if you've completed the storyline already.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

darkraiikou

Mar 12, 2021
Ideas for the evil bunny rpg. If you ad rpg is gonna be cool to ad:
1. Perks - perks are chosen by the player
There are differen variacius with unique power like:archer you get 3 times more arrows and you can shoot at the evil bunny,warrior is with strenght 2 effect the hole time and iron sword instead of stone one. Wizzard is not effected by any poison from witches or the evil's bunny poison or from the cave spiders also he has speed 2 and can double jum by some reason.
2. More Xp - the average run is 18-20 minutes and we get 100 xp >>:(. I could of play eggwars duos for 20 minutes and i'll get 500-750 xp. So i think its a great idea idea to do it on 750 xp and
even better if you do a progress system who made the most progress(the most kills and activity will be awarded with more xp than the others)
I have more ides but have to clear them and think abt them more.

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
Ideas for the evil bunny rpg. If you ad rpg is gonna be cool to ad:
1. Perks - perks are chosen by the player
There are differen variacius with unique power like:archer you get 3 times more arrows and you can shoot at the evil bunny,warrior is with strenght 2 effect the hole time and iron sword instead of stone one. Wizzard is not effected by any poison from witches or the evil's bunny poison or from the cave spiders also he has speed 2 and can double jum by some reason.
2. More Xp - the average run is 18-20 minutes and we get 100 xp >>:(. I could of play eggwars duos for 20 minutes and i'll get 500-750 xp. So i think its a great idea idea to do it on 750 xp and
even better if you do a progress system who made the most progress(the most kills and activity will be awarded with more xp than the others)
I have more ides but have to clear them and think abt them more.
You could also make a suggestion about this on the suggestion subforums. I really like fighting against Evil Bunny & their army and have already beat him 5 times now, but you don’t get that much xp from it. I know this won’t stay as a permanent event, but this should be there until the event is over. So I hope you can share your ideas with us on it!

But now back on topic, I’d like to see this get implemented too! The spawn area isn’t really that big and my inventory usually gets cleared real fast because I’m outside the spawn area. It also comes in handy to have a lobby switcher outside the area, same goes to the elytra & compass, you can only really use it inside the area because when ur outside it clears your inventory & ur unable to get it back unless you go back to the spawn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I'd like to add its also annoying that when I go back into the spawn zone I lose the equipped armor and hat that I had on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom