Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Hey everyone, today I'd just like to pay a tribute to my friend, Quazal the skeleton. This guy had been silent the entire game, no talking in team chat, nothin. Then outta nowhere, he hits the global chat with this:
2017-08-08_21.07.46.png

Sorry for the dumb post but this guy made my day and I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope this makes you guys laugh as much as it made me laugh :P

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone, today I'd just like to pay a tribute to my friend, Quazal the skeleton. This guy had been silent the entire game, no talking in team chat, nothin. Then outta nowhere, he hits the global chat with this:View attachment 137101

Sorry for the dumb post but this guy made my day and I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope this makes you guys laugh as much as it made me laugh :p
LOL!!! Thats pretty funny! XD

Hoebelpro

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hey everyone, today I'd just like to pay a tribute to my friend, Quazal the skeleton. This guy had been silent the entire game, no talking in team chat, nothin. Then outta nowhere, he hits the global chat with this:View attachment 137101

Sorry for the dumb post but this guy made my day and I wanted to share it with you guys. Hope this makes you guys laugh as much as it made me laugh :p
XD

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom