• This poll will close: .

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Quality Quantity of Life Suggestion :D

Hi Cubecraft Team,
Option 1:
Just put the Discord Link under "Connect" with the other links (Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, and Twitter) at the bottom of the Cubecraft Site.

It would look something like this:

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1CTzAUCgmDEIk-PYqg2c9ybEnm4rPkO0DqbqrluKuXbI/edit?usp=sharing

Option 2:
Or you can not add it. Really, the world would still be the same.:)

Thanks, <----- Very simple thing to do, I haven't really seen anyone say thanks to the Cubecraft staff for being nice people.

-TBC1

:uber_cubelet:

Last edited:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Sure! It would be a good idea to add this. A lot of the community is on there and you can get in touch with staff extremely fast.

Would also make sense to add it here;
d088365601cfeb92dc7faf76ceac40a4.png

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Quantity of life? That means this would supply more life, there will be a greater amount of it.
Well, I wanted to spice up the title a bit.:) Also, this suggestion would supplement MORE ways to connect to Cube, sooo...

You haven't said if you like the suggestion or not though..:(

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Well, I wanted to spice up the title a bit.:) Also, this suggestion would supplement MORE ways to connect to Cube, sooo...
The amount of total life network wide wouldn't change though
You haven't said if you like the suggestion or not though..

I mean the discord join thing is blatantly on the home page but sure why not.

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, I guess this way it makes you read the thread before voting because you don't know what Option 1 is.:)

What do you mean? I do know what option 1 is, it's a 'Discord' under the CONNECT part, which makes that list have 5 things and the other list, SUPPORT, has 4 things. That's what I meant ;) I was just joking I agree

:super_cubelet:

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
What do you mean? I do know what option 1 is, it's a 'Discord' under the CONNECT part, which makes that list have 5 things and the other list, SUPPORT, has 4 things. That's what I meant ;) I was just joking I agree
What I'm saying is a person has to read the thread before voting because they don't know what Option 1 is instead of just saying yes to the poll and never seeing the thread.

Reactions: Shallidor

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think that the discord embed near the top of the page is enough to get anyone who's interested in the Cubecraft discord to join the discord. I personally didn't see those links down there until being on the forums for about 6 months myself. I think it would make the links look a bit off-balance as well since there are 4 links under both "Connect" and "Support". I wouldn't mind at all if this was added though since I don't look down at those links anyway. :p

Reactions: CatsLoveRainbows
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

🌸 🐟

1718532744186.png

1718532815640.png
aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3