• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
It is a fun game and definitely has its place in an Arcade mini-game. Hopefully, Cube considers this and finds a way to incorporate it into the new Arcade system or via some other method. While I didn't play a lot of QuakeCraft, I do know people who played it religiously. As such, it's a YES vote for me :)

Reactions: Bwompwomp

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I don't like this game, But I am not the only person on the world. It is all more times suggested for adding it back. It seems me a Good idea for adding it back, But I Will it never play ;)

Good luck with your suggestion!!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Not only do I know what it is, it was laggy apparently and games could not even run at the end apparently its a big deal but its not nessisary I'm sorry GL with the thread though.
It has never been a laggy game. If it was only your own PC that was laggy, then that's that, but it was never once a laggy game. There were never bugs, besides one small one that can be easily fixed. I have thousands of wins, and the game has always run properly. If you have experienced any problems that are severe and may threaten a game that can possibly shut it down, talk to a staff member, but otherwise Quake was a perfectly fine game.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I agree with @CyberAutumn...

I never had lag issues with QuakeCraft, either. And this is coming from someone that is very far from the server and has high ping, so server lag was a common issue for me. Even then, I would only really get stuttering lag in arena and spiral because of all the tnt blowing up. But other games, including QuakeCraft, were smooth and ran the way it was meant to, despite having a high ping.

Crazyddog

Nov 27, 2016
quakecraft is the only thing i'm good at on here that doesn't lag by far the funnest game I have ever played and hypixel quake sucks

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
YAS!

Cubecraft needs quake craft back!
It would probably attract more players too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom