Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Hey there,
Whenever I play quake craft (so whenever it is available) it annoys me that whenever you kill someone or die you get this huge text in the middle of your screen saying who you killed or who killed you. 2021-08-04_23.54.36.png2021-08-04_23.54.46.png
It is not really the biggest deal just gets annoying sometimes. The message of who kills you is not the worse since it doesn't really effect game play but the kill message just gets in the way.
Here are a couple options of how this can be changed:
  1. Remove both texts.
  2. Only remove the "you killed ..." text.
  3. Put the "you killed ..." text somewhere else in the screen.
This is just a quality of life change and would make quake craft a bit better.
Have a good day c:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Hi there 4Moonlightt! Imo the text isn't too annoying but, if I'm not mistaken, the size of it depends on your computer's display resolution. You can change the resolution for Minecraft in -> Options -> Video settings -> GUI Scale. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea for Cubecraft to display the text in the action bar instead. Hope this helps!

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Hi there 4Moonlightt! Imo the text isn't too annoying but, if I'm not mistaken, the size of it depends on your computer's display resolution. You can change the resolution for Minecraft in -> Options -> Video settings -> GUI Scale. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea for Cubecraft to display the text in the action bar instead. Hope this helps!
Hey there egg c:
Yeah I know GUI setting change the size of the text but it also changes the size of everything else including cross hair.
2021-08-05_01.40.17.png

I do have a pretty big monitor (34 inch ultra wide) so it might just be a thing for me. The text in this image is for me a way better size still readable and not that in the way.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom