Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think there should be a PvP Mode similar to the Badlion's server.

• They have ranks based on your elo
  • More wins, More elo, higher rank
  • Go against people with your rank
  • Keep the same pvp modes (ffa etc.)
  • Does not have be exactly like Badlion, Variations
Benefits
  • GO against people with your skill
  • Improve 1.9 pvp (by going against people with similar or higher skill)
  • Prevents "Noob vs. Pro"
Negatives
  • I don't see any

:cube_light:IF you decide you want to implement this into the game. Focus on adding UHC first please. UHC top priority.

-gg

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I like the idea. If cubecraft added an ELO system to the dule thingy. I am sure cubecraft will give its own twist to it

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
This has been suggested before and received quite a bit of support if I remember right. I like the idea of it, although I wouldn't like it to replace the current PvP area of the server. Maybe as a separate game mode.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
This is alright but as said
Badlion is also a 1.7/1.8 server. Its not a unique game. Ranked/unranked matches is something that's implemented on many other servers and games other than Minecraft.
Being unique isn't the same as using a method of gameplay that's been around for many years.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think an ELO system would be cool but there isn't enough people to really sustain it that play dueling. Sometimes I can get on and only duel one person over and over in the queue.
-POWER_RANGER

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I think an ELO system would be cool but there isn't enough people to really sustain it that play dueling. Sometimes I can get on and only duel one person over and over in the queue.
-POWER_RANGER

I disagree, normally if you're dueling someone and the game finishes, both players will hit the mannequin at the same time, but if you delay it a little you'll always get someone else.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom