Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Alxssa

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi, i have a few ideas for the pvp.

- Make the max players in a game more.
- Make new maps (Think about theme's etc)
- The map change every time. Don't let that happen again, just leave a few. ( I dont mean the restarts)
- Make rank kits, the people who owned a rank got a own kit.
- Hide chests with things in the map, which spawn every 10 minutes for good gear, which is rare.

Which one do you like, let me know!

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
- Make the max players in a game more.
I have had only a few minor problems with this, and I think this limit is set to prevent lag that can disrupt the game. There are usually several maps open, each having 40 player slots. It is considerably rare that you cannot join with a group of people.

- Make new maps (Think about theme's etc)
I believe that the Administration Team is currently prioritizing SkyBlock, as mentioned in this thread. After the release, they are planning to focus on the other game modes again. You are always free to submit additional maps, though! ^-^

- The map change every time. Don't let that happen again, just leave a few. ( I dont mean the restarts)
Something I could see happening is making sure that at least one elytra - and normal map are always available. I do, however, not know to what extent this is already taken into account.

- Make rank kits, the people who owned a rank got a own kit.
Personally, I feel like the kits are currently balanced considerably well. On top of that, this would undoubtedly be giving a significant unfair advantage towards people without a rank. I am personally not in favor of this proposal.

- Hide chests with things in the map, which spawn every 10 minutes for good gear, which is rare.
I genuinely like this idea, although it could bring disadvantages to it. Substantial measures should then have to be taken to combat dupes, glitches, and abuse of this feature.

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
Yeah, i know what you mean, but the other ideas?
1. Why do you want more players in a map? 40 is already a high amount in my opinion.
2. A new map is always welcome.
3. What do you mean the map changes every time?
5. Diamond enchanted armour?

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
My goodness Alxssa, slow down on the thread creating. You’re making them kinda too quick if you ask me, especially when all of these idea could’ve been thought out a lot more. Before you put out a new suggestion take the time to anticipate obvious questions that will come up: “What is it and what does it do?”, “Why is it needed?”, “What problems does it address?”, “How will this feature affect the gameplay or server in general?” Thinking about these questions before hand will allow you to structure your posts a bit more and by answering these questions gives us more room to provide feedback rather than just a plain old “I disagree with this idea -1.” For more information on how to make a good suggestion check out this thread here :) https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.187064/

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, i have a few ideas for the pvp.

1) Make the max players in a game more.
2) Make new maps (Think about theme's etc)
3) The map change every time. Don't let that happen again, just leave a few. ( I dont mean the restarts)
4) Make rank kits, the people who owned a rank got a own kit.
5) Hide chests with things in the map, which spawn every 10 minutes for good gear, which is rare.

Which one do you like, let me know!

1) I feel like 40 players is enough really, I wouldn't mind if they bump it up to 50 however.
2) Yes!
3) I don't really know how to respond to that one.
4) No. That's against EULA.
5) Nah, that wouldn't really be kit PVP. It's not looking for chests, get stacked, and cause an imbalance in the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom