Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
FFA

I think they can add a new achievement, which is that you have to kill a player, without receiving any damage. (Hard)

You will:

- 500 XP
- 170 Points
- 1 Cubelet

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't play in the PVP section much but I know you should earn some type of experience from the game. Maybe 1 experience per kill etc, it's just an idea! The rest of these suggestions seem amazing though.

jamie dijks

Apr 5, 2020
⚔ PvP Update Suggestions ⚔

Hey CubeCrafters!

We are currently working on ideas for a PvP update - woohoo! 🎉 It's been a while since we've updated our PvP section, and we think it deserves some TLC!
We would love to see some ideas from you! From achievements to kits to quality of life suggestions, feel free to write them as a response to this thread!

What we're looking for 🤔

- Update ideas for Duels, FFA or Assassinations
- Kits: new or changes to current kits
- Achievements
- Quality of life suggestions
- FFA kits
- Other PvP suggestions

If you've made a PvP suggestion in the past, feel free to send us the link to it as a response to the thread. If you have map change suggestions, respond to this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/233114/

Thanks everyone! 😇

jamie dijks

Apr 5, 2020

Hey CubeCrafters!

We are currently working on ideas for a PvP update - woohoo! 🎉 It's been a while since we've updated our PvP section, and we think it deserves some TLC!
We would love to see some ideas from you! From achievements to kits to quality of life suggestions, feel free to write them as a response to this thread!

What we're looking for 🤔

- Achievements
- FFA kits
- Other PvP suggestions

If you've made a PvP suggestion in the past, feel free to send us the link to it as a response to the thread. If you have map change suggestions, respond to this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/233114/

Thanks everyone! 😇

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maybe an assassination update? a new map for example a city map. new items example netherite armor, sword, ax. Or enchants. maybe an event? hide and seek or something like that. Just a new update assasinnations hasn't had an update for so long.

1597772068153.png

Apr 27, 2020
Please add a pvp area in sky wars and no hit delay, I'm mean some but not a lot and please make it so that there isn't any teaming because for similar scenarios for other servers there are a lot of teamers and its hard to play like that because they all just camp, or you guys can make it so that the higher level you are, the higher section of pvp you can get to

Apr 27, 2020
Please add a pvp area in sky wars and no hit delay, I'm mean some but not a lot and please make it so that there isn't any teaming because for similar scenarios for other servers there are a lot of teamers and its hard to play like that because they all just camp, or you guys can make it so that the higher level you are, the higher section of pvp you can get to
But you also cant go down because then the higher level players will go down and kill the weaker ones

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
[Duels Kits 1.9+]
  • Eggwars Kit - I agree with Fesa
Change the blocks to the same blocks as used in Eggwars (duh)
Make the gear used the OP equivalent since Op is the most played gamemode
Maybe even make it half health since OP-Half is most common in Eggwars.
Alternative, make an Eggwars-normal and Eggwars-Op kit

• I'd also add a kit similar to Iron Warrior, but with both a sword and an axe, so sword fighters can practice against axe fighters and vice versa.

Reactions: Mqxti and Fesa
Sep 30, 2020
Hi I play in bedrock and a combat update is coming out in a few months. it is supposed to make bedrock and java pvp identical. I was wondering if you are going to add timed hitting. Plz don’t, I play on this server every second I can and if you update I will uninstall the game. A lot of my irl and online friends feels the same. I hope I can count on cubecraft.

Last edited:

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hi I play in bedrock and a combat update is coming out in a few months. it is supposed to make bedrock and java pvp identical. I was wondering if you are going to add timed hitting. Plz don’t, I play on this server every second I can and if you update I will uninstall the game. A lot of my irl and online friends and pretty much the whole server feels the same. I hope I can count on cubecraft.
Idk you represent the whole server and you knew every single one of the over 60,000 people who have played on it

frenchbanana

Nov 29, 2020

Hey CubeCrafters!

What we're looking for 🤔

- Achievements
- FFA kits
- Other PvP suggestions

Thanks everyone! 😇
maybe less kits with only bows, those are annoying, maybe add a wodden sword or similar

bloodynoah

Dec 10, 2020

Hey CubeCrafters!

What we're looking for 🤔

- Achievements
- FFA kits
- Other PvP suggestions

Thanks everyone! 😇
Im hyped

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom