Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
⚔ PvP Update Suggestions ⚔

Hey CubeCrafters!

We are currently working on ideas for a PvP update - woohoo! 🎉 It's been a while since we've updated our PvP section, and we think it deserves some TLC!
We would love to see some ideas from you! From achievements to kits to quality of life suggestions, feel free to write them as a response to this thread!

What we're looking for 🤔

- Update ideas for Duels, FFA or Assassinations
- Kits: new or changes to current kits
- Achievements
- Quality of life suggestions
- FFA kits
- Other PvP suggestions

If you've made a PvP suggestion in the past, feel free to send us the link to it as a response to the thread. If you have map change suggestions, respond to this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/233114/

Thanks everyone! 😇

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Eggwars Chaos (Bedrock). Standard, but following Skywars Chaos regen and item physics, so explosive everything and autobridgers, as well as (possibly?) a random item generator that is like a skywars chaos chest and refills sometimes.
Sorry, I should have been a bit more specific 😅
By PvP, I mean the section of PvP on Java, which includes Duels, FFA and Assassinations. Not the PvP mechanics. Sorry!

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Maybe it'll be fun if you guys add skywars duels :eek::oops:

Edit: this is meant for the duel pvp part, hope this can be suggested too cuz it seems like I'm a big dumbie by suggesting this in the PvP suggestions part

zFqcus

Jul 11, 2018
(DUELS)
Maybe more achievement can come.. Like....:

- Win without sprinting
- Win with sneaking only
- Win without armor
- Win without tools (armor, sword, blocks, food etc.)

Remove Brute kit (Almost everyone hates that kit :3)

(ASSASINATIONS)
Make speed pots and damage potions more expensive, Because all hackers are going to assi and they can hack right away because speed is super cheap. And with that you bypass the anticheat quite easily.

(FFA)
Map Space, Replace the lava on platform with glass and a bit lava. Because its really annoying if you spawn and get instant killed because someone with a knockback sword will knock you right into the lava

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Make a FFA kit with the combination of warrior and beast. I would like it to be called Golem. With combination i mean instead fo warrior good sword and beast good armour, Golem will be both of them.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
(DUELS)
Maybe more achievement can come.. Like....:

- Win without sprinting
- Win with sneaking only
- Win without armor
- Win without tools (armor, sword, blocks, food etc.)

Remove Brute kit (Almost everyone hates that kit :3)

(ASSASINATIONS)
Make speed pots and damage potions more expensive, Because all hackers are going to assi and they can hack right away because speed is super cheap. And with that you bypass the anticheat quite easily.

(FFA)
Map Space, Replace the lava on platform with glass and a bit lava. Because its really annoying if you spawn and get instant killed because someone with a knockback sword will knock you right into the lava
I never play ffa elytra maps but i thought it would have been removed already lol

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
Here we go. FFA suggestions only, because I only tryhard FFA.

Add:
-
A kit with an axe as the main weapon. This has been requested many times in the past and only makes sense since axes are genuine good weapons.
- Enderpearls in the shop.
- Potion arrows in the shop
- Water/lava buckets in the shop

The reason as to why I think adding variety to the shop is good is because at the current state FFA is very plain. I have seen it all. People always use the same kits, the same strategies, the same shopping gear. Adding variety by lets say slowness arrows in the shop could really change the game. Sure, maybe adding water/lava buckets is a terrible idea, but all I ask is at least experiment with this idea of adding a variety of new items.
(- Also, make the items more expensive. Right now almost everyone who plays Cubecraft regularly can easily gear up pretty well. Kind of makes it a bit unfair for people who can't shop. Imagine joining a game with 4 shoppers, all purposefully avoiding each other just so they can get a high killstreak. I have seen it too many times now.)

- A type of competitive system. Maybe this belongs more in Duels, but thought I'd mention it regardless. In this way people would actively try to get better at the game for the sake of a high ranking (NOTE: I don't mean a rank like Obsidian or Diamond). I got this idea from the competitive system in Overwatch & CSGO. Adding a real competitive system would make Cubecraft the ultimate epicenter for people who want to get good in 1.9 PvP. Recently there has been a rise of different huge Minecraft events starring popular YouTubers. This could help those people come over to Cubecraft to practice for potential next events.
- A wand or compass that can automatically turn off noteblock sounds. I know Priley's thread about this has gotten a lot of hate, but he is right to a certain degree. Some people enjoy the noteblock sounds, but a lot of people also don't. In this way, there would be no need to turn off the Blocks sounds in the Music & Sounds settings, because by doing so you are also turning off other types of sounds that usually give you more information about your environment. A command could also work.

Remove:
- Being able to kill oneself using bows and/or potions. Some people also suggested not entirely removing this, but giving the kill to the last person who hit the Archer or Wizard. This would also suffice.

Bug fix:
- Sometimes when I hit someone literally 2 seconds before they die, I still don't get the kill. In the chat it says something like ''johncoles died of lava'' without any mention of the killer let alone an extra point to the killer.

Yeah that's all for now. I have to start editing. Ly Younisco.

(BTW: Doing small map updates is really good. Please keep doing that.)

D

Deleted member 492126

I suggested all of these achievements a while ago (sorry if some have already been suggested above):

Duels

Living on the edge
(title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Win with half a heart
Difficulty: easy
Rewards: 50 XP

GRENADE! Too late… (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Kill your opponent using TNT
Difficulty: medium
Rewards: 200 XP, 20 points

A real beef (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Kill your opponent using a steak
Rewards: 250 XP, 30 points

Hercules (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Kill your opponent with no armor
Rewards: 250 XP, 30 points

FFA

Drowned
Requirements: Drown in FFA
Rewards: 30 XP

Heel of Achilles (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Lose all of your health with one jump while wearing diamond armor
Rewards: 100 XP, 50 points

Killer
Requirements: Have 100 kills with a K/D of 10
Rewards: 200 XP, 40 points

Beast
Requirements: Get a killstreak of 15 using beast
Rewards: 20 XP

Sniper
Requirements: Get a killstreak of 15 using sniper

Wizard
Requirements: Get a killstreak of 15 using wizard

Samurai
Requirements: Get a killstreak of 15 using samurai

Warrior
Requirements: Get a killstreak of 15 using warrior

Assassination

FOOD PLEASE
(title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Starve to death
Rewards: 30 XP

Pro buglar (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Loot 10 chests in 2 minutes
Rewards: 190 XP

It's free real estate (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Get a diamond sword without buying it
Difficulty: hard
Rewards: 500 XP, 1 cubelet

"I wanna be a millionaire, so frickin baaad" (title suggested by Remi)
Requirements: Have 1000 coins in your inventory
Difficulty: hard
Rewards: 400 XP, 50 points

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Only duel changes since I don't play any of the other PVP gamemodes.

• Eggwars kit
Change the blocks to the same blocks as used in Eggwars (duh)
Make the gear used the OP equivalent since Op is the most played gamemode
Maybe even make it half health since OP-Half is most common in Eggwars.
Alternative, make an Eggwars-normal and Eggwars-Op kit

• Archer kit
Less steak, in certain maps with enough walls to block arrows the games will 90% of the time end in a draw.

Underclothes

Jun 30, 2020
Nebraska, USA
[DUELS]
• Make duels availible for 1.8. (FFA is annoying on 1.8)

[FFA]
• Make new maps
• Make it so if you kill someone, you get your full health back, because we get cleaned too many times.
• Add more kits
• Remove 'samurai' kit.

[ASSASINS]
• Add new maps

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Here we go. FFA suggestions only, because I only tryhard FFA.

Add:
-
A kit with an axe as the main weapon. This has been requested many times in the past and only makes sense since axes are genuine good weapons.
- Enderpearls in the shop.
- Potion arrows in the shop
- Water/lava buckets in the shop

The reason as to why I think adding variety to the shop is good is because at the current state FFA is very plain. I have seen it all. People always use the same kits, the same strategies, the same shopping gear. Adding variety by lets say slowness arrows in the shop could really change the game. Sure, maybe adding water/lava buckets is a terrible idea, but all I ask is at least experiment with this idea of adding a variety of new items.
(- Also, make the items more expensive. Right now almost everyone who plays Cubecraft regularly can easily gear up pretty well. Kind of makes it a bit unfair for people who can't shop. Imagine joining a game with 4 shoppers, all purposefully avoiding each other just so they can get a high killstreak. I have seen it too many times now.)

- A type of competitive system. Maybe this belongs more in Duels, but thought I'd mention it regardless. In this way people would actively try to get better at the game for the sake of a high ranking (NOTE: I don't mean a rank like Obsidian or Diamond). I got this idea from the competitive system in Overwatch & CSGO. Adding a real competitive system would make Cubecraft the ultimate epicenter for people who want to get good in 1.9 PvP. Recently there has been a rise of different huge Minecraft events starring popular YouTubers. This could help those people come over to Cubecraft to practice for potential next events.
- A wand or compass that can automatically turn off noteblock sounds. I know Priley's thread about this has gotten a lot of hate, but he is right to a certain degree. Some people enjoy the noteblock sounds, but a lot of people also don't. In this way, there would be no need to turn off the Blocks sounds in the Music & Sounds settings, because by doing so you are also turning off other types of sounds that usually give you more information about your environment. A command could also work.

Remove:
- Being able to kill oneself using bows and/or potions. Some people also suggested not entirely removing this, but giving the kill to the last person who hit the Archer or Wizard. This would also suffice.

Bug fix:
- Sometimes when I hit someone literally 2 seconds before they die, I still don't get the kill. In the chat it says something like ''johncoles died of lava'' without any mention of the killer let alone an extra point to the killer.

Yeah that's all for now. I have to start editing. Ly Younisco.

(BTW: Doing small map updates is really good. Please keep doing that.)
Really like your ideas, I've always wanted potions and potion arrows in the shop. Also like the idea about giving the kill to the last players hit. And i also have this bug.

Reactions: Logobrion
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom