Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
So, excuse me if i'm wrong, the pvping on Cubecraft is now on 1.9/1.12.1

-So my idea is, to make PvP also a 1.8 gamemode, becouse you know, i think it's not only me who wants this but alot of players, becouse i really enjoy pvping on skywars and on other games, but i think i'm better if i just normally PvP, so this is my Suggestion for PvP, if this is allready a thing please let me know, i could be really wrong becouse i only play 1.8 ATM.
You can join 1.8 in 1.9 pvp :)

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
This has been suggested before, still support it. Let's face it: 1.8 PvP on 1.9 is terrible. Only the cooldown thing changed, but there are a lot more differences that are not fixed. Just think of blockhitting, hit registration, animations, sounds, shields, the stupid 1.9 hit glitch where you can't hit people just after they got hit by fire/snowballs and, most importantly, THE FISHING ROD! The fishing rod is the most important and useful item in 1.8 and 1.7 PvP, so 1.9 1.8 PvP is no t even close to real 1.8 PvP.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This has been suggested before, still support it. Let's face it: 1.8 PvP on 1.9 is terrible. Only the cooldown thing changed, but there are a lot more differences that are not fixed. Just think of blockhitting, hit registration, animations, sounds, shields, the stupid 1.9 hit glitch where you can't hit people just after they got hit by fire/snowballs and, most importantly, THE FISHING ROD! The fishing rod is the most important and useful item in 1.8 and 1.7 PvP, so 1.9 1.8 PvP is no t even close to real 1.8 PvP.
I think you're right!! It's just terrible!

Shannylicious

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, you can still do 1.8 for Skywars, and PvPs as well if I remember correctly as far I know. But yeah, it is a thing.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They didn't even consider the knockback, regen, saturation and other things. You can't just remove the cooldown and call it 1.8 PvP.
That's why I agree with this suggestion. 1.8 Duels and FFA Should in my opinion go to the 1.8 network. (With some kit balances of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom