Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
So, excuse me if i'm wrong, the pvping on Cubecraft is now on 1.9/1.12.1

-So my idea is, to make PvP also a 1.8 gamemode, becouse you know, i think it's not only me who wants this but alot of players, becouse i really enjoy pvping on skywars and on other games, but i think i'm better if i just normally PvP, so this is my Suggestion for PvP, if this is allready a thing please let me know, i could be really wrong becouse i only play 1.8 ATM.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I love 1.8, and no one will change that. PvP should be in 1.8 too. I totally agree.

P.S. You're gonna get a lot of hate because everyone here pvps in 1.9 :L

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I love 1.8, and no one will change that. PvP should be in 1.8 too. I totally agree.

P.S. You're gonna get a lot of hate because everyone here pvps in 1.9 :L
Haha, i don't care, i'm ready!

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
No, sorry, I don't agree.
You can play 1.8 on the server.
1.9 PvP is just the PvP of CubeCraft.
That's because it's a 1.12 server and not an old 1.8 8server.
Sorry -1
Hmm, i kind off agree with you, but i'm not really switching the whole time versions if i want to PvP, but apprieciate your opinion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You are not able to access pvp in Cubecraft when you're on a 1.8 version of Minecraft however there are mannequins with 1.8 pvp in the 1.9+ server of Cubecraft. Well... it's called 1.8 pvp but it's not really the same as the actual 1.8 pvp. It's basically 1.9 pvp without the attack cooldown, you can't do stuff like blockhitting.
How can you do that?

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
You are not able to access pvp in Cubecraft when you're on a 1.8 version of Minecraft however there are mannequins with 1.8 pvp in the 1.9+ server of Cubecraft. Well... it's called 1.8 pvp but it's not really the same as the actual 1.8 pvp. It's basically 1.9 pvp without the attack cooldown, you can't do stuff like blockhitting.
Agreed, but i don't really understand this, is this good or bad?

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
Ah i got it now, ;P

How can you do that?
When you're in a 1.9 pvp lobby and you walk to kit pvp for example, you'll see a lot of mannequins which all indicate different forms of pvp like: normal mode, overpowered mode or soup mode, which all have different kits. You can play 1.8 pvp with the mannequin which is all the way to the left.

Reactions: remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom