Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Just kinda bored and was wondering how people would act in certain situations in egg wars and how they would fight them or escape
A. on oriental your team grey, you have 20 blocks, a stone axe, a stone sword, no armour, 10 carrots, and a pick, suddenly one Dark green player comes in from the left door, and a Orange player from the right door, they both have stone swords, what do you do?
B. on storm your on team red, a guy in full chain armour is coming from above and you don't know what weapon he has. You have a bridge to mid, Leather armour, a wooden sword, a wooden axe, 15 carrots, 1 cake, 5 stake, 64 blocks, a pick, and an AFK teammate, what do you do?

These as quick reaction situations so do the first thing you can think of.
GL!

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
A. I would run away for a bit and turn around if they chased me to get some easy critical hits on either of them to finish them off quickly.

B. I would probably get a starting critical hit with the wood axe on my island and then try to combo him with the sword. If I get low I would probably block run to mid and eat the steak to regen.

Reactions: Jako_Nc

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Kill em all on the second situation . Run to the dia gen outside in the first situation and block one side , if a guy appears from the othr side i w tap and chain hit , kill him and run home

Reactions: Jako_Nc
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom