Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

one227

Jan 9, 2017
I think when you purchase a thing say better armour it should last till the server restarts even after you die you still have the armour.

Wizard class:
Poison potions needs to be buffed or changed because when you are full hunger which is perm when pvping you take 0 damage from the poison effect and it feels like that they are pretty useless.

Potions should regen over time so after a wizard has used all there potions they are not useless anymore.

Also I feel that arrows should regen over time as well.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The wizard kit is kind of just an annoyance now but the buffing potions are where I shines rather than the debuff potions. With the strength and speed it is the highest damaging and fastest kit in the game. I don't think the poison on overpowered is meant to do much of anything except break sprint but maybe buffing the level of poison would be a good idea. As for the splash potions of Cancer harming I think it would be cool if it got one per kill rather than having them regenerate and doing annoying hit and runs. I also think the arrows should be given on kill to prevent bow spam (especially on op wings)

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
The wizard kit is kind of just an annoyance now but the buffing potions are where I shines rather than the debuff potions. With the strength and speed it is the highest damaging and fastest kit in the game. I don't think the poison on overpowered is meant to do much of anything except break sprint but maybe buffing the level of poison would be a good idea. As for the splash potions of Cancer harming I think it would be cool if it got one per kill rather than having them regenerate and doing annoying hit and runs. I also think the arrows should be given on kill to prevent bow spam (especially on op wings)
Yeah, it would be pretty annoying, but the idea is cool.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom