lol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96982

the new mode i thought of
ground air 1.9l/1.8
the map has Cliffs and is in the sky and you can choose a kit and if you take a elytra or a diamond chestplate
the ground people will be stronger in fighting but the air people can fly
your choice (if this gets added in)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
the new mode i thought of
ground air 1.9l/1.8
the map has Cliffs and is in the sky and you can choose a kit and if you take a elytra or a diamond chestplate
the ground people will be stronger in fighting but the air people can fly
your choice (if this gets added in)
I can't exactly understand this, but it doesn't seem very necessary because the people on the ground are stuck k down there, and the people in the air can't go back up and the ground fighters will dominate

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I think CubeCraft isn't searching for new games. They first need to update all other games often and then they can add new games. [Correct me if I'm wrong, staff member]

D

Deleted member 96982

ya gusy tha portal in the air maps leading to the top

D

Deleted member 96982

I can't exactly understand this, but it doesn't seem very necessary because the people on the ground are stuck k down there, and the people in the air can't go back up and the ground fighters will dominate
if you think the fighters cant go back up easly than you probably consider me a idiot there are two easter eggs teleporting all the way up

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
I think CubeCraft isn't searching for new games. They first need to update all other games often and then they can add new games. [Correct me if I'm wrong, staff member]
You are actually correct. All the developers is put to focus most on Freebuild which I heard from @Mac and they will work on the other games later when freebuild is ready to be released. [Correct me if wrong there Mac :P]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Top Bottom