• Maybe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hello there.

PvP Mode In Layer Spleef.
The title of this thread explains itself.
I was thinking of a small update for Layer Spleef, and this idea popped out of nowhere.

Most players in CubeCraft server ADORE PvP and what I mean by adore, is that they play PvP daily, yes, daily, so I think most CubeCrafters would be interested in this idea.

Alright, let's start off with how this works. When you fall off from the above layer in layer Spleef a title will pop out saying the name of the layer that you're currently on, well the title for PvP mode in layer Spleef could be 'PvP TNT Run' or 'PvP Melting Snow'. The moment you fall off the above layer you'll get a wooden sword and leather armor, and every time you kill or knock off two players, your armor and sword will upgrade, and we should have access to voting for this PvP mode (Note: Only TNT Run and Melting Snow should have PvP mode), it would be more fun.

Thank you for taking the time reading my short suggestion.
I hope you liked it.

Kind regards.
Please leave your feedback!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

I disagree. Layer spleef is not a PvP game. It's a fun game without PvP, a place where the noob PvPers can win (including me :c).
Most players in CubeCraft server ADORE PvP​
Tell to this players that if they do do click on the diamond sword called 'PvP' in the compass menu they will be able to PvP during hours C:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello there.

PvP Mode In Layer Spleef.
The title of this thread explains itself.
I was thinking of a small update for Layer Spleef, and this idea popped out of nowhere.

Most players in CubeCraft server ADORE PvP and what I mean by adore, is that they play PvP daily, yes, daily, so I think most CubeCrafters would be interested in this idea.

Alright, let's start off with how this works. When you fall off from the above layer in layer Spleef a title will pop out saying the name of the layer that you're currently on, well the title for PvP mode in layer Spleef could be 'PvP TNT Run' or 'PvP Melting Snow'. The moment you fall off the above layer you'll get a wooden sword and leather armor, and every time you kill or knock off two players, your armor and sword will upgrade, and we should have access to voting for this PvP mode (Note: Only TNT Run and Melting Snow should have PvP mode), it would be more fun.

Thank you for taking the time reading my short suggestion.
I hope you liked it.

Kind regards.
Please leave your feedback!
This would not be fun nor would it fit well with lauer spleef as it is not a pvp game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom