Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HeyItsZax

Nov 19, 2017
hello! i think it would be very interesting and fun for other players to add an axe kit to the ffa maps! players sometimes use the /shop feature in ffa to buy axe when they fight others. this is a neat feature, but i think it would be much more appreciated by these players if an axe kit was added. this could benefit all ffa fans because they wouldn't have to spend their points on axes in the shop at spawn, but they could simply use a kit for it instead. this idea has been mentioned before by others, so i apologize for the repetitiveness of it, but i think it would add a fun new twist to the ffa maps, and the way players duel as well! i hope you'll consider it! :)

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Full diamond armour without enchantments and just a regular diamond axe right?If yes, why not.
I would rather see full protection one on the diamond armour because an axe hits slower so you're more vulnerable when fighting people with an sword who could easier combo you.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I would like to see a new kit coming to FFA. And as you said, you can already buy an axe in /shop so I think an axe kit would be a nice addition into the game!

D

Deleted member 481668

I definitely agree with your suggestion! Indeed you can buy an axe in the store, but I think it would be a lot better if everyone can play with the axe kit. I am a big fan with playing with an axe I don't know why but it feels really good, I know I am not the only one. And my points are gone quickly, so if this would be added, I am 100% in for this idea.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
hello! i think it would be very interesting and fun for other players to add an axe kit to the ffa maps! players sometimes use the /shop feature in ffa to buy axe when they fight others. this is a neat feature, but i think it would be much more appreciated by these players if an axe kit was added. this could benefit all ffa fans because they wouldn't have to spend their points on axes in the shop at spawn, but they could simply use a kit for it instead. this idea has been mentioned before by others, so i apologize for the repetitiveness of it, but i think it would add a fun new twist to the ffa maps, and the way players duel as well! i hope you'll consider it! :)

Can you add a poll?

Reactions: ____ and res1237
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Tommy Boi wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you so much for everything Mit, we'll miss you
Top Bottom