Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

frenchbanana

Nov 29, 2020
i have a couple things that i think could be improved on cubecraft pvp games

1) when playing with the kits with bows in 1v1, maybe there could be a wooden pickaxe or sharpness on the bow for extra damage.
2) when playing 1v1, I think more diverse maps would be better. the current maps are all the same size and have a couple of builds in the center area. maybe maps with diffenrent terrain, like a hill, mountain or cave-like area.
3) the bridge game should be available on 1.8 too. since most pvp players use 1.8.
4) add a 1.9 pvp based game other than assasination. maybe a version of duels but 1.9 and up only.
5) more kits, like for expample a kit with full protection 5 diamond and a stone sword, so the fight lasts longer.
kit ideas: only fists, leather armor with diamond sword sharp 1 or 2, full iron armor prot 2 or 3 with iron sword and players have slowness 1, leather with 10 swords that have 1 durability, a kit full leather and a wood sword with poison 1, no armor but with 5 times the regualr amount of hearts, a kit with a lot of gapples, a kit with feather falling boots and jump boost, a kit where you have a sharp 1000 sword and the person with the first hit wins.

last suggestion not related to pvp, /report should be available to everyone, not just ppl with ranks, as lots of people who dont have a rank might not want to got to the forums to report someone.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
2) when playing 1v1, I think more diverse maps would be better. the current maps are all the same size and have a couple of builds in the center area. maybe maps with diffenrent terrain, like a hill, mountain or cave-like area.
I like how duels maps are now, I think it's preferable to have them all be flat and consistent so the pvp doesn't change too much based on the map. This is different for other gamemodes, but for duels I like it to be consistent.
3) the bridge game should be available on 1.8 too. since most pvp players use 1.8.
It should, but it'd likely have to be changed a bit to work on 1.8, and no, that's blatantly wrong there are many more players on 1.9 over 1.8
stats.png

4) add a 1.9 pvp based game other than assasination. maybe a version of duels but 1.9 and up only.
1.8 and 1.9 are already separate, I don't see the necessity of this.
5) more kits, like for expample a kit with full protection 5 diamond and a stone sword, so the fight lasts longer.
Loads of new kits were added with the PVP update a bit ago :]
last suggestion not related to pvp, /report should be available to everyone, not just ppl with ranks, as lots of people who dont have a rank might not want to got to the forums to report someone.
This has been suggested many times, and it just wouldn't work. There can be over 7000 players on the Java network at once, and there are only 37 moderators total, only a few of which are online at any given time. If everyone could /report, it would just get flooded and hardly any real reports would be handled.

frenchbanana

Nov 29, 2020
I like how duels maps are now, I think it's preferable to have them all be flat and consistent so the pvp doesn't change too much based on the map. This is different for other gamemodes, but for duels I like it to be consistent.

It should, but it'd likely have to be changed a bit to work on 1.8, and no, that's blatantly wrong there are many more players on 1.9 over 1.8
View attachment 185057

1.8 and 1.9 are already separate, I don't see the necessity of this.

Loads of new kits were added with the PVP update a bit ago :]

This has been suggested many times, and it just wouldn't work. There can be over 7000 players on the Java network at once, and there are only 37 moderators total, only a few of which are online at any given time. If everyone could /report, it would just get flooded and hardly any real reports would be handled.
fand you know your stuff i cant argue with that execpt for the /report thing. pretty much every server with a playerbase like cubecraft has /report available.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom