Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Renegade4339

Nov 30, 2022
The Philippines
renegade4339.github.io
Pronouns
He/They
A nether-themed kit dedicated to hopefully traverse the landscape of the Nether map. Both in Java and Bedrock networks.

This kit has the contents:
  • A black leather cap with protection 2
  • iron chestplate with fire resistance 4
  • A black leather pants with Projectile Protection 2
  • A black leather boots with Soul Speed 3 and Protection 3
  • A stone sword with Fire Aspect 1 and Sharpness 2
  • One totem of undying
  • A fishing rod, fully unenchanted
  • and 2 lingering wither potions (Bedrock)/2 lingering poison potions (Java)

This kit was thought for two reasons:
  1. To traverse the Nether map a tad bit easier.
  2. The need of seeing a kit with a Totem of Undying and a sword that can immolate.

LORE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The necromancers are natives of The Nether, known for playing with the ability to summoning the dead and using soul energy to make short work of their adversaries. Most are equipped with homegrown enchanted swords made out of stone to guarantee immolation, which explains their several victories on wars on the Nether.

When the people in the overworld discovered the portal into their dimension, a skirmish was sparked out of fear but they were unfortunately almost wiped out due to the adversaries having better equipment. Full alchemy, marksmanship, hydrokinesis, sturdier tools, etc. In the end, both sides suffered heavy casualties. But it took a matter of time before that skirmish turned into a Free-For-All due to rise of betrayal incidents since then.

Byeah, I thought of sharing my thoughts of this concept because not only it looked cool but also thought of a map-themed kit. Anyway, happing fragging in the FFA fellas.

EdibleNummies

Jul 21, 2023
A nether-themed kit dedicated to hopefully traverse the landscape of the Nether map. Both in Java and Bedrock networks.

This kit has the contents:
  • A black leather cap with protection 2
  • iron chestplate with fire resistance 4
  • A black leather pants with Projectile Protection 2
  • A black leather boots with Soul Speed 3 and Protection 3
  • A stone sword with Fire Aspect 1 and Sharpness 2
  • One totem of undying
  • A fishing rod, fully unenchanted
  • and 2 lingering wither potions (Bedrock)/2 lingering poison potions (Java)

This kit was thought for two reasons:
  1. To traverse the Nether map a tad bit easier.
  2. The need of seeing a kit with a Totem of Undying and a sword that can immolate.

LORE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The necromancers are natives of The Nether, known for playing with the ability to summoning the dead and using soul energy to make short work of their adversaries. Most are equipped with homegrown enchanted swords made out of stone to guarantee immolation, which explains their several victories on wars on the Nether.

When the people in the overworld discovered the portal into their dimension, a skirmish was sparked out of fear but they were unfortunately almost wiped out due to the adversaries having better equipment. Full alchemy, marksmanship, hydrokinesis, sturdier tools, etc. In the end, both sides suffered heavy casualties. But it took a matter of time before that skirmish turned into a Free-For-All due to rise of betrayal incidents since then.

Byeah, I thought of sharing my thoughts of this concept because not only it looked cool but also thought of a map-themed kit. Anyway, happing fragging in the FFA fellas.
I like this idea but the one problem is most players don’t have a texture pack so fire will kill there vision

Reactions: superking100
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom