Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017
I've been playing a lot of FFA recently as it's nice to be able to kill one person and go straight onto the next without having to wait like Duels. But, there are a massive amount of teamers in FFA which I find really destroys the fun of the game. You know, you let a pro know you want to fight them, you start fighting, and then their mate joins in. Suddenly you go from training your reach and crits to having your health bar go down within seconds when they start constantly critting you.

You're not allowed to team in any other type of FFA on any other game (especially something like CoD), so why should it be allowed here? I'm playing to have fun, to learn, to get better. I can't do that while I've got two people, two *decent* people - not spammers, killing me.

Cheers

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to agree with you, countless times I had to run away from teamers because it is just not realistic to fight 2 people at once. +1 from me and I do hope this rule gets added. Goodluck with your thread and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Reactions: RiflemanReedy

RiflemanReedy

Jul 7, 2017
I was at work earlier and was thinking about this and decided to add a little something to it.

I'd like for teaming to be made bannable, if you see the difference I'm talking. As in, people can team if they want, but if they do then it's at their own risk of someone like me who records all their footage reporting them.

Hope this little addition makes sense as I just wanted to clarify.

P.S. Thank you Jackxist for the +1, I had a rather good day thanks, I hope you did too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.