Hallownest
No.
But in op i loose a full diamond on a kilstrike of 47
If is easy loose a elytras think about a full diamond

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Please make the elytra unbreakable. I just a 90 killstreak and fell to my death out of nowhere. I'm sure this is not an intended feature.
Agree

No.
Difference is every player gets an elytra for free by default
It would be very, very annoying to make gear from the shop unbreakable too

if i re-buy i lose the kilstrike
Pretty sure there's a command to just buy stuff even though you're in the arena

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Agreed, I've suggested it around 3 times now. There's really no reason for the elytra to break when the main mode of transportation is to fly around. Like in the map Flowers, there are of course staircases, but who wants to spend 5 minutes getting around? Or the map Space where it's impossible to travel from planets to planets unless you have an elytra.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No.

"No."
ywu8n.jpg

"But in op i loose a full diamond on a kilstrike of 47
If is easy loose a elytras think about a full diamond."

What?! That makes no sense at all... First off I highly doubt you get that many kills. I would bet money to see you accomplish that. If you lose a elytra on a wings map you kill yourself. It's honestly the only way to get around. You don't need a chest plate on that map. Unless you're in the best spot possible you shouldn't even be thinking about a elytra. So then what the point of making a useless argument like this? This is about unbreakable elytras so you don't have to get annoyed when they break and possibly kill yourself. If an elytra breaks it doesn't mean you go buy a chest plate or that now you can. You can buy it whenever. So please think before you write a response because what you said makes no sense. I don't even know if you understand what the thread is about, to be honest.

if i re-buy i lose the kilstrike

No... You don't... Just because you buy something does not mean you die. You don't lose a kill streak either if you shop. What?!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Agreed, I've suggested it around 3 times now. There's really no reason for the elytra to break when the main mode of transportation is to fly around. Like in the map Flowers, there are of course staircases, but who wants to spend 5 minutes getting around? Or the map Space where it's impossible to travel from planets to planets unless you have an elytra.
I haven’t seen your other threads, but I fully agree. This almost seems like an oversight to me since it is quite weird that you can lose your only real mode of transportation. So yeah, unbreakable elytra or adding elytra to the shop to be purchasable again should fix the problem quite nicely.

~Escalated

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
No. Cubecraft is fine as it is. If you don't like it just don't play, the server will continue to grow with or without you.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Bump, I guess?

Negativity never gets anything anywhere but seriously: How hard is it to add the unbreakable tag to the elytra you get with your kit in FFA? Any updates?

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Oops i havent played in a few weeks, have basically been getting all my info from discord/forums

Reactions: viktorv9
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom