Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NCStylezX

Feb 25, 2020
Potato
So I have been playing FFA here these passed few days, and I realised that its hard to get a higher kill streak..

So it would seem a good idea to add a kill heal booster, that after every kill you make you get regen for 2-3 seconds. Here for you can heal up and go back in to different fights after killing someone, and not that you just get cleaned up after killing someone.

There is also a option to get a perks plugin, so like if you have this amount of money you can buy a perk that will give you the heal booster after killing others. You could also do a lvl system that with so many kills you level your perks up, an here for make the game more interesting or enjoyable definitely for players who aren't as good in PvP as others.

I hope you agree, if not oh well.. I tried

Regards,
NCStylezX

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Cube isn't going to be adding permanent boosts to ffa, it just makes it unfair to new players. Shop items are better as they are only temporary.
Kill boosts have been suggested hundreds of times and cube isn't going to budge on that by the looks of it. If you want that experience, you are going to have to look elsewhere. Cube is remaining as a more vanilla FFA and I think most people want it to stay that way.

Reactions: Dudu

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
So it would seem a good idea to add a kill heal booster, that after every kill you make you get regen for 2-3 seconds. Here for you can heal up and go back in to different fights after killing someone, and not that you just get cleaned up after killing someone.

This has been suggested a lot already, and I have given my opinion already

So imagine you are fighting a guy, and someone come in, steals your kill, then kills you.
Doesn't help much with cleaning and makes killstealing more rewarding.

There is also a option to get a perks plugin, so like if you have this amount of money you can buy a perk that will give you the heal booster after killing others. You could also do a lvl system that with so many kills you level your perks up, an here for make the game more interesting or enjoyable definitely for players who aren't as good in PvP as others.

As Andyyy said before, this gives a huge advantage to already established players so new players have a way harder time fighting, which means that they will quit the game due to unfairness, since you have to grind a lot to get a decent ammount of kills, and it's harder when the other players have an advantage against you.

Reactions: Story

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Don''t really like this idea, because there are already shop items... If you killed someone just run away so can heal.... You alsho have people that defends you so you can get more HP. Good suggestion, but i don't like it and i don't think it is necessary

Crispee_

Apr 28, 2017
It would really make it unfair as hackers can abuse this aswell. I do not think that it is a good idea and I am happy with the regeneration I have right now.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
It wouldn't be a good idea, and you can indeed get high killstreaks with all kits. Just play smart and the killstreak counter will rise with your needs.

NCStylezX

Feb 25, 2020
Potato
Their are always limits to putting things, you can make it so you can only have one heal active for the 2-3 seconds. The perks you can always switch up too like instead of making it after every kill make it after every 5 kills, still putting a levelling system in so you can get the perks its not like everyone can just get them.. You will have to play a lot to level up to be able to get the gold to upgrade the perks, here for making it more fair.

I personally just fine CubeCraft FFA super boring going out getting killed in a 5v1 because everyone knows eachother there and doesn't let anyone 1v1 there for making it unfair against new players, and there for they will just as well quit quicker then if there would be perks that could be added.

Have you guys ever head of cooldowns, meaning you can't spam and use the same thing..? If so think about it if you go in to pvp with the kit you select (keeping them the same) just wanting to play ffa killing people, but you get killed constantly because people don't let you 1v1 others. It would be a little more balanced if you let people have a heal/perk to heal instead of just dying and not getting a chance to even get a kill streak..

Regards,
NCStylezX

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
So I have been playing FFA here these passed few days, and I realised that its hard to get a higher kill streak..

I hope you agree, if not oh well.. I tried

Regards,
NCStylezX

Also not the first who is asking this a lot of players did ask but what if someone steals your kill on 1 hp then you guys both dead you know. so it doesn't make sense

NCStylezX

Feb 25, 2020
Potato
Also not the first who is asking this a lot of players did ask but what if someone steals your kill on 1 hp then you guys both dead you know. so it doesn't make sense
It does make sense, its the game ksing is what you do.. If you can't deal with that then you're not at the right place to play the game.

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
It does make sense, its the game ksing is what you do.. If you can't deal with that then you're not at the right place to play the game.

So if you fight someone and i clean the one you fighting but the you both have 1 hp i kill both right? and the one who cleaned is full hp.

Or if you run with 3 hp 4 people behind you then hit someone with 0,5 hp he is full and can fight back :c

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.