Should this be added?

• Yes

• Idk It wil not affect me

• No ( explain why )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
To 1.12 update would it be posible to add an ffa pvp with buyable kits?

Buy the armor peaces, swords and ability with points, and to it remains forever?

Like Iron golem quit of sky wars. Have 4 basic kits and then a shop with permanent ones, that cost from 1000 points to 3000...

If its posible one kill should cost 2 points and not one.

Why should add this perm-kits?
Because when you buy a diamond armor for 200 points you can lose it because of conection / a hacker / team of players. That will make more secure people when they buy an armor, dont run from everyone.

Armors should not be overpowered vs normal kits.

Abylityes:
speed, gain resistaince when attaked, triple arrow shoot, strengs when attack...

Kits basic:
Iron armor stone sword
Mallas (need traduction) armor Iron sword
Leather armor wood sword and pototions...
Archer quit (bow gold armor wood sword 20 arrows)

Kits:
You can buy any non diamond armor peace of armor and any non diamond sword. Potions, gold apple bow and arrows (can upgrade quantity of arrows)

When you die all Intelms you buyed you can take them again for free, you dont lose them. Also can make personal kit option ( an armor stand as others but without armor, the armor you buy you configure it as you want and then just by clicking on the armor stand your armor personal kit will be ready

Last edited:

Kepler

Feb 17, 2017
Barcelona, Spain
If you find any error thing you dont understand or you can help with untranslated words, plees say me to help this thread become better

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So permanent armor in FFA? I dunno, these abilities alone seems to be pretty overpower. I guess you can find mots of these abilities from potions in Alchemist, but that kit is balanced out. Whereas this kit gives you infinite boost. FFA is a never ending game, with no clear objective. So :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom