Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
hi cubers

My suggestion is getting experience for a kill in FFA . At the moment you only get one point and maybe you should get 2/3 experience too , so you level up a bit . Not necessary a lot but just a suggestion .

, -
I like that :D

Reactions: Anthoken

Chadowen

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2019
Pronouns
He/Him
Well not a bad idea but people can farm for exp like that, idk maybe they won't

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I'm going to go against the flow and say that I don't think this is a good idea..
It would be possible to farm xp, even if it would be punishable, it would be way too tempting for players to do it.
If there was a way to gain xp in FFA it would need to come from a different source since this would give players more reason to kill other players.

This can lead to players forming groups in order to have an advantage over others in a worse and more toxic way than they currently are since their gameplay will be more focussed on optimizing kills over game time and that is the most efficient way of doing it besides kill farming.

Last edited:

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm going to go against the flow and say that I don't think this is a good idea..
It would be possible to farm xp, even if it would be punishable, it would be way too tempting for players to do it.
If there was a way to gain xp in FFA it would need to come from a different source since this would give players more reason to kill other players. This can lead to players forming groups in order to have an advantage over others in a worse and more toxic way than they currently are since their gameplay will be more focussed on optimizing kills over game time and that is the most efficient way of doing it besides kill farming.
They could easily make it so you cant get a specific amount of XP from one player in an hour.

Also the part about players forming groups already happens in FFA and also you could say the same thing about EggWars. "People will start teaming with their friends and being toxic and focussing on the game for XP." FFA is Free for All, remember.

D

Deleted member 59979

If there was a way to gain xp in FFA it would need to come from a different source since this would give players more reason to kill other players.

This can lead to players forming groups in order to have an advantage over others in a worse and more toxic way than they currently are since their gameplay will be more focussed on optimizing kills over game time and that is the most efficient way of doing it besides kill farming.
No one is gonna bother farming FFA for XP when they can just buy a multiplier and have a cup of tea while they level up over time.

Also as Story said, it could be very easily made to stop people getting XP after killing people so many times, which I believe that they already do with points.

theTrainZ

May 25, 2019

Literally already happens all the time and people are toxic so what . In eggwars and other games people can also be more toxic when there is a point multiplier active . And it is free for all so everyone can do what he or she wants

AngelClick3r

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Oct 12, 2018
mexico
www.cubecraft.net
No me parece ya que en 1 hora de juego que estes jugando en esta modalidad facil te haces mas de 50+ asesinatos y seria muy cheto conseguir experiencia pero de todos modos gracias por la sugerencia :D

theTrainZ

May 25, 2019
What’s the point of getting experience in any gamemode? You get experience from games, so that should be applies to FFA as well. Or do you think should be removed on every gamemode?

It’s just not necessary and as we all know cubecraft , they will look at this thread but it will never be in-game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom