Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PaQueSepa

Member
Aug 30, 2019
17
9
4
Spain
Creo que podrian poner duelos de pvp en la 1.8 por que seria sencillo de hacer y tambien por que el pvp de 1.8 es mas dinamico y tambien deberia de tener una modalidad para practicarlo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nilsen84

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
852
2,682
358
The Netherlands
Please use Google Translate next time. Now I have to use Google Translate, and the translation doesn't make sense. However, I would like to see 1.8 duels. But not in 1.8, but as an option in 1.9. I didn't understand that practise part because Google Translate is dumb.
 

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
407
3,016
264
USA
Please use Google Translate next time. Now I have to use Google Translate, and the translation doesn't make sense. However, I would like to see 1.8 duels. But not in 1.8, but as an option in 1.9. I didn't understand that practise part because Google Translate is dumb.

They used to have this like a year back. 1.8 duels in 1.9, and quite frankly I didn’t like it. I would prefer if 1.8 duels was in 1.8.
 

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
1,717
8,727
384
21
Beverly Hills
Before the ''Big change'' update came up they already had 1.8 duels. I don't know why they removed it, so good idea!


P.S. Next time write this in english.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom