Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does the Cubecraft Community want this implanted?

• Total voters

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there,

I noticed when playing PVP duel there isn't an option of quick-playing again without accepting a rematch.

Most of the time when you kill your enemy they don't want a rematch, so they deny the rematch. After that, you first get send back to the lobby and after that, you have to walk or fly to the NCP. This al takes a lot of time. Is it possible to let you spawn right in front of the NCP after the fight? This would be a great improvement that I and others really would like a lot!

I edited this thread because of @Lozora, and I really like his improvement in this thread. The good thing about this is that you won't face the same opponent over and over again.

If somebody got improvements I really hope you share them with us.

Kind regards,

Bram

Last edited:

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Yea well, though I agree with that it could become annoying to walk to the NPC over and over again to start a new duel I don't think I want a play again option.

This has been suggested quite a lot so that shows that the community wants it but it has to be efficient as well. Of course a play again option would improve the time between matches but it could also cause you to play against the same opponent over and over again (IF they are using the play again option as well).

I'd rather want to see that you're spawning right in front of the NPC so you can easily select a (new) kit and search a new opponent, this would improve the time between fights as well but not that much so there's still some time between fights to prevent you from playing against the same opponent over and over again :>

Maybe if you try elaborate your suggestion a bit more, for example :
- how is it going to look like?
- Are there other ways to improve the time between fights?
- Pro's and cons about your suggestion

Then you might change my mind :D

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
Mhm, I can understand what you mean. But there is a pressure plate in front of the spawn which launches you to the game you prefer.
To be honest, I don't think it is actually that necessary to add this, but it could be very useful anyways.

Reactions: DeathMotion

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Mhm, I can understand what you mean. But there is a pressure plate in front of the spawn which launches you to the game you prefer.
To be honest, I don't think it is actually that necessary to add this, but it could be very useful anyways.
Hello SpookyLecura,

It's more like why not. The plugin is already there. xD

DeathMotion

May 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea well, though I agree with that it could become annoying to walk to the NPC over and over again to start a new duel I don't think I want a play again option.

This has been suggested quite a lot so that shows that the community wants it but it has to be efficient as well. Of course a play again option would improve the time between matches but it could also cause you to play against the same opponent over and over again (IF they are using the play again option as well).

I'd rather want to see that you're spawning right in front of the NPC so you can easily select a (new) kit and search a new opponent, this would improve the time between fights as well but not that much so there's still some time between fights to prevent you from playing against the same opponent over and over again :>

Maybe if you try elaborate your suggestion a bit more, for example :
- how is it going to look like?
- Are there other ways to improve the time between fights?

Then you might change my mind :D
Hello Lozora,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you so I'll change my idea!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I feel respawning in front of the NPC could become quite messy, instead change the message that appears from "Would you like a rematch?" to "Play Again - Auto Mode - Rematch - Leave". When you click "play again" the Duel menu reappears to present all the kits possible, so you can change your kit to what you would like to play. Then "Auto Mode" would make it so you are sent back into an automatic duel using the same kit. I don't think I need to comment on "Rematch" or "Leave" since they are quite self explanatory. Overall, I'm not sure if it is possible to even implement this. However, I do think it would save time than being transported from the Lobby to a game constantly.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
As @Lozora said, this was suggested a lot so that means the community wants to see it implemented.
I saw you edited the thread and put more effort on it and I agree this is something really useful, so I'll vote YES to your suggestion.

Thanks for suggesting! :heart:

• Love

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This is already a thing by the way. Once you complete one duel you spawn next to and facing the duels NPC.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom