Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
2017-11-22_00.58.38m.png

In almost every UHC game you get kicked and see the "Loading terrain" screen. That makes me a n g e r y. If you don't care about fixing that bug right now, you should at least close the UHC lobby. It is disappointing to get a game started after a very long time and only after messaging other players to come and then never be able to finish it.
If you think you can fix it this week that's fine. Otherwise close it for now to save players from even trying it.

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
View attachment 140048
In almost every UHC game you get kicked and see the "Loading terrain" screen. That makes me a n g e r y. If you don't care about fixing that bug right now, you should at least close the UHC lobby. It is disappointing to get a game started after a very long time and only after messaging other players to come and then never be able to finish it.
If think you can fix it this week that's fine. Otherwise close it for now to save players from even trying it.
Good idea, it takes half an hour to fill a game, and if you want to play a game you'll be kicked. :(

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don’t play it though, But you also have it by other games, like: skywars, Lucky islands. It’s really annoying.
Good idea, it takes half an hour to fill a game, and if you want to play a game you'll be kicked. :(
it takes half an hour because UHC is almost dead.

Reactions: remio

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don’t play it though, But you also have it by other games, like: skywars, Lucky islands. It’s really annoying.

it takes half an hour because UHC is almost dead.
It's not almost dead, it's completely dead because of the bug that makes the game literally unplayable.
It's time to replace games like UHC and Lucky Islands.
If they are absolutely unable to fix that bug they'll have to remove UHC. Why wouldn't they be able to fix it though?

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
I warned about that 983874572383249 years ago same as iFranOMG, and a lots of more people. Same with the seed. Same with all things.
They only listen to you. I do not know if I worry, or feel relieved.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 140048
If think you can fix it this week that's fine. Otherwise close it for now to save players from even trying it.
This "Loading Terrain" glitch happens in every game for me. But it would be nice if it was fixed in the near future
+1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom