Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
Throughout I have played in cubehacks, cubelag.I have noticed that the anti cheat really is bad, or rather it does not work,
My recommendation is to delete it, since the anticheat is causing too many problems in minigames today, for example, avoiding the registration of hits, that is not noticeable with people who use an automatic click (almost all use the automatic click).
In skywars it makes the blocks have errors, you cannot make a double block, it removes blocks from you, it breaks your inventory (it does not allow to change the position elements, among other things)

I know that those errors are from the anti cheats because all the anti cheat when they are bad cause these problems and they do not do their job.

I could write much more, complaining about everything bad about the server. it is easier to say the good since it is very little compared to the bad.

I hope a developer will read it, because if they do nothing they will end up like Java without players.

If you want to ban it for saying this, I give you my name tag, so they don't have to look for it (FranciscoOM018)

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Sentinel is a pretty good anti cheat, everyday there is a huge amount of hackers who got banned by sentinel. Ofcource sentinel is not perfect, that is why there are 3 developers improving sentinel.
My recommendation is to delete it, since the anticheat is causing too many problems in minigames today.
I don’t see any reasons to remove sentinel, because in that way the amount of hackers will increase.
for example, avoiding the registration of hits, that is not noticeable with people who use an automatic click (almost all use the automatic click).
Using automatic click is against the rules, if you see someone using it, report them here:https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
Hey! Sentinel is a pretty good anti cheat, everyday there is a huge amount of hackers who got banned by sentinel. Ofcource sentinel is not perfect, that is why there are 3 developers improving sentinel.

I don’t see any reasons to remove sentinel, because in that way hackers can do whatever they want.

Using automatic click is against the rules, if you see someone using it, report them here:https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/

I understand that, period, but if the reason that this anti-cheat is to prohibit cheating, I think it is better that it be removed since it does not work, because you need something that does not work, and only causes problems

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
There are loads of client developers that are focusing on creating hacked clients that bypass the Anti-cheat (Sentinel). Due a long time of Sentinel development inactivity (Since there were no Anti-cheat devs for a specific amount of time) The client developers got their time to create a good client that can bypass Sentinel. However, there are 3 new Anti-cheat developers since a few months I believe. So give it some time to improve it, as it isn’t easy to code a good anti-cheat in a matter of time.

I’m sure we’ll see amazing improvements on Sentinel soon :)

Reactions: ShinyArrow

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
If you think the anti-cheat is 'bad', why not help out and report the hackers?
I did it, but I had to delete more than 200 gb of reports, well, most do not report them because I forgot, but that is the duty of the staff to be pending on the server, but what do you expect from the staff? , since they are only on the java server

I have never seen a staff on the Minecraft Bedrock server

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
There are loads of client developers that are focusing on creating hacked clients that bypass the Anti-cheat (Sentinel). Due a long time of Sentinel development inactivity (Since there were no Anti-cheat devs for a specific amount of time) The client developers got their time to create a good client that can bypass Sentinel. However, there are 3 new Anti-cheat developers since a few months I believe. So give it some time to improve it, as it isn’t easy to code a good anti-cheat in a matter of time.

I’m sure we’ll see amazing improvements on Sentinel soon :)

I did not know that they had 3 new developers, well, I will tell you my complaint as someone who has spent money on the server, who expected something better like The Hive, which in my opinion is the best server, since hackers are almost nil. . Compared to cubehack, in cubehack I have found games with 5 to 7 hackers, not counting the people who use autoclick, the truth is that many people use autoclick.

For this you are a user, you should expect more from the server, because due to the poor quality it has, you should demand more, I will not say like other servers, but I think that the best servers have them in the section of Minecraft, China

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
just think this ... those hackers are fools who do not know how to play this game and resort to hacks because they are bored of losing because as they are newbies they do not know how to play I have reported a hacker who commented in my video of envidencia "I just want win games "so the more fools you kill in skywars the more hackers will appear since you bore the user who is tired of losing so the hackers will never end ... and the reason why hive has few hackers I think is because people He plays more to have fun and have a good time and he doesn't have competitive games like cubecraft that has skywars or eggwars, so I don't think hackers stop when it comes to cubelag. If I agree, I can't build up because the blocks are bugging me.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I have never seen a staff on the Minecraft Bedrock server
It’s very hard to notice staff on bedrock, you have to go to the player list and then search for their name. They’re most likely hard at work so you might not see them in game. The Sentinel developers are hard at work and honestly I think it’s working. I’ve seen many hacks and have learned how to see them and honestly, there’s not that many hackers on Bedrock. Most “hackers” are just PC players or are extremely experienced players. There’s no way to ever completely stop cheaters, but since Cubecraft is so competitive, cheaters will find a way. (Also the Anti-cheat helps moderators ban cheaters on cubecraft so removing it isn’t smart)

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
It’s very hard to notice staff on bedrock, you have to go to the player list and then search for their name. They’re most likely hard at work so you might not see them in game. The Sentinel developers are hard at work and honestly I think it’s working. I’ve seen many hacks and have learned how to see them and honestly, there’s not that many hackers on Bedrock. Most “hackers” are just PC players or are extremely experienced players. There’s no way to ever completely stop cheaters, but since Cubecraft is so competitive, cheaters will find a way. (Also the Anti-cheat helps moderators ban cheaters on cubecraft so removing it isn’t smart)

If it is true that I am a PC player, I would confront someone on a cell phone and when I kill him, he insults me by calling me a hacker ... I also think the same as you are only PC players who abuse their power :v

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
please elaborate on this

i mean hive is a server not as competitive as cubecraft that has eggwars and skywars ... tesaure wars and the skywars of the hive are not as competitive games there are you can win even without armor and people are bad and they don't care about dying and I see more that people have more fun, I don't know if you understand me

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
just think this ... those hackers are fools who do not know how to play this game and resort to hacks because they are bored of losing because as they are newbies they do not know how to play I have reported a hacker who commented in my video of envidencia "I just want win games "so the more fools you kill in skywars the more hackers will appear since you bore the user who is tired of losing so the hackers will never end ... and the reason why hive has few hackers I think is because people He plays more to have fun and have a good time and he doesn't have competitive games like cubecraft that has skywars or eggwars, so I don't think hackers stop when it comes to cubelag. If I agree, I can't build up because the blocks are bugging me.
[/CITAR]

If the people who use hack are really bad without hacks, but what can you do if they hit more than 5 blocks? without much chance of doing something?
if they fly they hit through the walls

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
You don't find many if you play in hours when there are many players, since there are less possibilities of being touched, but I have found more than 5 hackers in the same game.
I say this as someone who can identify a hacker (fly, killaura, among others), also people who use autoclick.

I know creating anticheats is too difficult, but cubecraft has had enough time to create or improve your anticheats, which is useless in my opinion. But cubecraft has really done a terrible job on its server since its launch on bedrock, which means it's a gamer on almost every Bedrock platform.

I will summarize it this way, when it came out of the server it looked like it was created by a kid, who barely learned to program, with bugs in everything, and could only do a few things paying, which in my opinion if they were going to load, they should have done Something decent since I don't think they would have done quality, instead of doing something wrong.

Not to mention that currently the server is doing something wrong, compared to other The Hive Eu servers, Galaxite Eu, from China, I'm from North America, and I notice more errors in cubecraft than in other servers, I play a lot on the servers of the EU, since many people I know are from the EU and I have to connect to the servers in that region

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
I know Cubecraft, the top of each mode is competitive. I know this because I compete only for the first sw sw, well, I stop playing for more than 6 months and my first 3 places are in the top 16. And I am surprised that the first 1 and 2 are hackers, I discovered in games and I can make sure that they use great hacks, Top 1 (Fly, Kill aura, Auto click), Top 2 (Kill aura, auto click), they will ask me why I have not informed them, easy, I want to see if the staff is capable enough Detect them, also your winnings increase too much, my games last an average of 90 seconds and on maps less than 75 seconds, playing 6 hours a day I can win 120, well, not all games will say that, since I have to kill hackers that fly , among other hacks.

But keep in mind that the first 1 in 7 days increased more than 2000 wins, that is almost impossible without hacks, if the anticheat, even if it took some time to ban a player, would have caught them a long time ago, to which my question is really sentinel, it serves

FranciscoOM

Jun 20, 2017
Mexico
infiniteaddons.com
[QUOTE = "SlimyPython, publicación: 1203203, miembro: 494134"]
Bueno, si quieren decir eso, eso es completamente falso

Pero sí, sigamos con el tema, lo siento
[/CITAR]
The hive is not as competitive as cubecraft, it also has big issues with people using auto click, but since it competes so much on cubecraft there are more people using autoclick on cubecraft than on other servers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom