Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xsma333X

Jun 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "StralendePijl، post: 1202153، member: 492535"]
مهلا! الحارس هو جيد لمكافحة الغش ، كل يوم هناك كمية كبيرة من المتسللين الذين تم حظرهم من قبل الحارس. Ofcource sentinel ليست مثالية ، لذلك هناك 3 مطورين يقومون بتحسين الحارس.

لا أرى أي أسباب لإزالة الحارس ، لأنه بهذه الطريقة سيزيد عدد المتسللين.

استخدام النقر التلقائي مخالف للقواعد ، إذا رأيت شخصًا يستخدمه ، فأبلغ عنه هنا: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
[/اقتبس]
لا يهتم المتسللون بالحظر ، يمكنهم استخدام حساب آخر

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
The hive is not as competitive as cubecraft

... Whenever I go onto hive, Every 2nd game or so, you'll see tryhards just grinding out games.

1596442512583.png

This is the top 10 of the hive leader boards, This resets every month (does help keep people around funnily enough) and this is the only the 3rd day in. This top player for this month did 7.3 wins an hour.

This is april 2020
1596442996696.png

This top player here did 5.7 wins an hour.

Now arguably, this is the only thing that they have but honestly, I haven't heard anything much from cubecraft's side and 1 is above 0.

they will ask me why I have not informed them, easy, I want to see if the staff is capable enough Detect them, also your winnings increase too much, my games last an average of 90 seconds and on maps less than 75 seconds, playing 6 hours a day I can win 120, well, not all games will say that, since I have to kill hackers that fly , among other hacks.

If I'm sure, Instead of banning people straight up it just flags them and they'll check them out. Just record and report them if you see it as that will get them quicker, Sentinel may not be the best because it really hasn't been worked on that much. They do have anticheat developers now so they know and are working on it, the anticheat isn't instantly made just saying

I hope you know how to report people do you?

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
It’s very hard to notice staff on bedrock, you have to go to the player list and then search for their name. They’re most likely hard at work so you might not see them in game. The Sentinel developers are hard at work and honestly I think it’s working. I’ve seen many hacks and have learned how to see them and honestly, there’s not that many hackers on Bedrock. Most “hackers” are just PC players or are extremely experienced players. There’s no way to ever completely stop cheaters, but since Cubecraft is so competitive, cheaters will find a way. (Also the Anti-cheat helps moderators ban cheaters on cubecraft so removing it isn’t smart)
Yea most “hackers” are either mobile users, because they have the ability to hit anyone in their view, or really experienced players on pc or xbox

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom