Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Hi Cubecraft,

I am since a short time reporting people who are breaking the rules. I checked the appeal page of some of the players I have reported and I saw that some of the punishments are very low and undocumented (at least I could not find them).

Yesterday two players were banned because of my report for teaming. Today the punishment is expired. How can this happen after 1 day only? I asked a mod and a helper about the hight of punishments last week but didn't get any reply. I have seen people punished for death threat and got (only) 7 days mute. I know this because 7 days after he was muted again for a different offence. Can anyone please make this clear for me how high (or low) the punishments are?

Kind regards,

H4ddy

Reactions: Palazinnu

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
It depends on the combination of punishments. Teaming reports remain at 1 day, use of illegal clients is a 30 day ban, followed by a permanent ban. Targeted chat offence (like death threats) should be a 30 day mute, are you able to link me the evidence to the player who got a 7 day mute for a death threat? We have many punishment types and combinations, which overlap and cause longer punishments, and going through them all will take a long time.

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
It depends on the combination of punishments. Teaming reports remain at 1 day, use of illegal clients is a 30 day ban, followed by a permanent ban. Targeted chat offence (like death threats) should be a 30 day mute, are you able to link me the evidence to the player who got a 7 day mute for a death threat? We have many punishment types and combinations, which overlap and cause longer punishments, and going through them all will take a long time.

So every time you team you the players will get a punishment of only 1 day? Even when they do that twice or more? I will PM you the user name of the guy.

Palazinnu

Jun 16, 2017
Hi Cubecraft,

I am since a short time reporting people who are breaking the rules. I checked the appeal page of some of the players I have reported and I saw that some of the punishments are very low and undocumented (at least I could not find them).

Yesterday two players were banned because of my report for teaming. Today the punishment is expired. How can this happen after 1 day only? I asked a mod and a helper about the hight of punishments last week but didn't get any reply. I have seen people punished for death threat and got (only) 7 days mute. I know this because 7 days after he was muted again for a different offence. Can anyone please make this clear for me how high (or low) the punishments are?

Kind regards,

H4ddy
Same I reported 4 teamers and I saw one of the person that got banned back in the game the next day.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
ToonBer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🍰
ToonBer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future endeavors and I hope to still see you around :3
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations Front :)) :heart:
Top Bottom