Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should rage quiters be forced to wait before joining another game?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Ragequitters gonna hate ;p

But now seriously, i think it is a pretty descend idea because i get it alot and yes i know you get a win but the kills you make is the thing that counts and it is really annoying if someone leaves and you don't get the kill.

Reactions: Skylord_Duck

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Another issue that I find with duels after camping. I understand only a few dream of getting to the leaderboards, but there are those who would combat log just to keep their kdr real nice. Although this is something I doubt can be enforced justly.

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
I have added the following to the post. This was brought to my attention by @MagnificentSpam
In addition to that, I believe that the rage-quitter NEEDS to be given the death. This in addition to the previous proposition could eliminate 95% of the quitters. Doing this will give players a push to finish the game if they care about their K/D.

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
This is really a problem
You get your points just accept that satisfaction
Either way it is dopamine
This definitely is a problem. Personally, I do not gain satisfaction from people leaving. It just ruins the experience.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Scenario 1:
"Ah, time to play some duels!"
*in a game of duels*
"Oh god those hackers are -snip-ing annoying"
*rage quits*
*gets a ban for 1 day*

Scenario 2:
"I wanna practice some PvP today so I guess I can play duels!"
*in a game of duels*
"Wait what? My Internet got cut out? No! Don't ban me just because of Internet connection issues..."
*gets a ban for 1 day*
*2 days later*
"Gosh that ban was bad. Time to play a game of duels and see if I can win this time."
*in a game of duels*
"Wait.... LAG! -snip- LAG! Don't -snip-ing get me banned again you -snip-ing lag!"
*gets a ban for 3 days*
*5 days later*
"I guess lets play duels cuz why not?"
*in a game of duels*
*shoots a bow when having 2000ms* (I'm from Taiwan so I can feel that frustration)
*trying to hit the opponent when having 1000ms*
"Ermm.... Please no. I have a bad ping cuz I'm Asian. NOO! I'm gonna get bannnned!!!!"
*gets a ban for 2 weeks*
"I -snip-ing hate this server!" (Sorry no harm. It's just a scenario. <3)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Although its pretty annoying to have your time wasted when you just want to play some pvp, I don't think leaving should have the punishment :P I tend to leave games if I get the ninja kit and when the loading time is taking over a minute. Also people sometimes have to go quickly or lose connection to the server. Leaving should give the player a death though so dage quitting can't be used to help your kdr (which for some reason people care about :S )

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom