Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should rage quiters be forced to wait before joining another game?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Ragequitters gonna hate ;p

But now seriously, i think it is a pretty descend idea because i get it alot and yes i know you get a win but the kills you make is the thing that counts and it is really annoying if someone leaves and you don't get the kill.

Reactions: Skylord_Duck

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Another issue that I find with duels after camping. I understand only a few dream of getting to the leaderboards, but there are those who would combat log just to keep their kdr real nice. Although this is something I doubt can be enforced justly.

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
I have added the following to the post. This was brought to my attention by @MagnificentSpam
In addition to that, I believe that the rage-quitter NEEDS to be given the death. This in addition to the previous proposition could eliminate 95% of the quitters. Doing this will give players a push to finish the game if they care about their K/D.

Skylord_Duck

Aug 30, 2016
This is really a problem
You get your points just accept that satisfaction
Either way it is dopamine
This definitely is a problem. Personally, I do not gain satisfaction from people leaving. It just ruins the experience.

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Scenario 1:
"Ah, time to play some duels!"
*in a game of duels*
"Oh god those hackers are -snip-ing annoying"
*rage quits*
*gets a ban for 1 day*

Scenario 2:
"I wanna practice some PvP today so I guess I can play duels!"
*in a game of duels*
"Wait what? My Internet got cut out? No! Don't ban me just because of Internet connection issues..."
*gets a ban for 1 day*
*2 days later*
"Gosh that ban was bad. Time to play a game of duels and see if I can win this time."
*in a game of duels*
"Wait.... LAG! -snip- LAG! Don't -snip-ing get me banned again you -snip-ing lag!"
*gets a ban for 3 days*
*5 days later*
"I guess lets play duels cuz why not?"
*in a game of duels*
*shoots a bow when having 2000ms* (I'm from Taiwan so I can feel that frustration)
*trying to hit the opponent when having 1000ms*
"Ermm.... Please no. I have a bad ping cuz I'm Asian. NOO! I'm gonna get bannnned!!!!"
*gets a ban for 2 weeks*
"I -snip-ing hate this server!" (Sorry no harm. It's just a scenario. <3)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Although its pretty annoying to have your time wasted when you just want to play some pvp, I don't think leaving should have the punishment :P I tend to leave games if I get the ninja kit and when the loading time is taking over a minute. Also people sometimes have to go quickly or lose connection to the server. Leaving should give the player a death though so dage quitting can't be used to help your kdr (which for some reason people care about :S )

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom