Status
Not open for further replies.

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
An argument made by the kid was “people put a lot of effort in their new pfp’s” whcih isn’t true.
🔽🔽🔽
But what if you did spend ages creating a beautiful profile picture, and you want others to enjoy it, and let you know they like it?
Oh is my name suddenly 'the kid'?! 😳😰
Wow I didn’t expect such a long discussion when I created this thread
Well that's what you get when you create a huge controversial post that goes against what people have been doing here for years 😆

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
people have been doing here for years 😆
Ok people are disagreeing with me now
I did a bit of an advanced forums search and some people were doing it about a year ago. (Over here! 😉) Yes, it was slightly different from how they do now, though.

That expression up implies that it has been done for many years, this is relatively current, not from decades ago

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Well that's what you get when you create a huge controversial post that goes against what people have been doing here for years 😆
It started to get annoying recently when it increased a lot and when it got to the point where it had no meaning, the old comments weren't just "PfP cHaNgE!" But it had some reason behind it and/or something relatable, I won't make this reply as long as some other fellows did above, and I'd say that it started to be like that when these wannabes/people with so much activity came in this forum
(not saying that I joined before years in this forums, but I knew cube since 2013 so the forums (after review) are kind of more relevant than these people who joined last year).

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
Unfortunately your suggestion has been denied by the moderation team as we have decided to continue to allow these types of posts on profiles. We feel that by punishing for this, it would be too strict (making the forums feel less like an place to enjoy time with the community), and there will be difficulty in determining what is and what is not a "nonsense post".
Regardless, thank you for your suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!