• Yes, both

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • No, just no.

Votes: 37 69.8%

• Total voters

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hey guys! Eevee or Lucario with a suggestion! First off, I know some people won't like this *cough* @Zrathex *cough* but anyway. As a special item, I recommend adding punch 2 or 3 bows, or as an expensive diamond item, this is so easily bow back people that are camping; or are over powered.

Pros:
Easier to kill campers
More wackiness and randomness in op
Faster fights

Cons:
Easier to camp
Makes diamond armour worthless
Bow spammers

This should be help as being an anti-camping tool :D Share ways to improve below, thank you! :D If you vote no, explain why please :(
I think would be to overpowered because if you have punch 3 you can shoot someone from one side of the island of the side

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
Brilliant, I can picture myself getting an 8+ hit combo on someone who ends up shooting me off in one hit... :):):):):)

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys! Eevee or Lucario with a suggestion! First off, I know some people won't like this *cough* @Zrathex *cough* but anyway. As a special item, I recommend adding punch 2 or 3 bows, or as an expensive diamond item, this is so easily bow back people that are camping; or are over powered.

Pros:
Easier to kill campers
Faster fights

Cons:
Easier to camp
Bow spammers

This should be help as being an anti-camping tool :D Share ways to improve below, thank you! :D If you vote no, explain why please :(
I would normally like the idea, but this would make it 1: waaaay too op. 2: Too much camping, and no way to kill them (almost). 3: This would make like 4 hour long games.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
They removed the punch 2 or 3 (I don't remember wich on it was) out of Skywars in the last skywars update because people were camping.
I bet adding those bows in Eggwars will cause more camping.
So I would say no.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I think there is no Punch 3 in Minecraft Vanilla...
I am not sure but I think Punch 2 exists...
If I am wrong please correct me
I would like Punch 2 In EggWars

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I'm a fan of bowspamming. But at least with Punch I you have to land a bunch of consecutive shots to shoot someone off. The Punch III would be golden for campers, and Punch II isn't much better. What can Punch II and III do what I can't other than being more suited for campers?
This is just insane.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
So you're basically telling me that they should add a bow that can hit you ACROSS islands?
Punch 3 means you can hit someone to a different island...
Oh yeah, could you explain why you would want camping to be improved?

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Punch III - no no no no no no. That's going too far. It would suck to get bow spammed like that.
Punch II - hmmmm, maybe as special, if feel like it would have to be really expensive though.

Interesting idea. I would rather they added a Punch I, Power I bow or flame or something like that. It's really annoying that there are only like 3/4 bows available it would be nice if there were more options that would open up more strategies.

Reactions: DragonSan

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Disagree, bows are annoying especially when campers camp at thier bases and keep bowspammig every opponent..

Some players want <Punch I> bow to be removed becuase of the plebs that keep bowspamming!

I'm not be rude or mean, im just deciding

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

Pros:
Easier to kill campers
Faster fights

Cons:
Easier to camp
Bow spammers

Nununununu, a punch 3 bow would be an endgame weapon, pretty much unbeatable and just hell to fight against. Punch 2 would be similiar but would be easier to tackle than punch 3, so it might not be such a bad idea if you add this in OP mode. It would have to be extremely hard to get though, as it is such an OP weapon (even for OP mode). I'd say if it were to be added, it would have to cost at least 20 emeralds to buy.

That way, you have to spend a lot of time at mid where you are more vulnerable, and it also means most regular base campers cannot farm diamonds at their own base and buy the bow from there.

But yeh, I don't play OP mode a lot. So my opinion is probably invalid here anyways...

EDIT: I just realised, I basically said the same thing as Retraxx did earlier xD so yeh all credit to him for this idea : P

Punch III - no no no no no no. That's going too far. It would suck to get bow spammed like that.
Punch II - hmmmm, maybe as special, if feel like it would have to be really expensive though.

Interesting idea. I would rather they added a Punch I, Power I bow or flame or something like that. It's really annoying that there are only like 3/4 bows available it would be nice if there were more options that would open up more strategies.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
ok if you played with Normal punch I bows not in OP you would realize that the punch I bow it OP kinda acts like its a Punch 3 instead of 1 if you notice how far back the player gets hit off its pretty much a punch 3 in OP but named Punch 1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom