Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 513127

yes please.
i realy hate people changing from sword to bow and spam arrows to dead trying to make you fell when you are at 20 blocks from the border, and they will do it anyways becaus ethe punch bow IS NOT FUN
T
he bow MUST be removed because it force you to use it in any moment
Fight in a island , bow
Defend your island, bow
Attack a island, bow
Enemy with shield, he cant block forever so BOW
Don’t you think you’re going a little bit overboard?

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
, you can counterbow or use a shield
Tecnicly, yes.
but is imposible:
1st: it cost 10 diamonds, that too expensive
2nd: the shield glitch still in 1.9 servers so shields are useless
3rd, can you hit with the shield up? NO! as soon as you attack one of the bow spam in your face will hit you and send you back

stop saying to use shiels i tried a lot of times and still useless

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Tecnicly, yes.
but is imposible:
1st: it cost 10 diamonds, that too expensive
2nd: the shield glitch still in 1.9 servers so shields are useless
3rd, can you hit with the shield up? NO! as soon as you attack one of the bow spam in your face will hit you and send you back

stop saying to use shiels i tried a lot of times and still useless
10 Diamonds for a shield too expencive, i think not. that is 1 batch of a lvl 3 dia generator, and 2 batches of a level dia generator. and if you are in a stage of the game that you need to kill a team that camps with punch bows, then you should have multiple level 3 dia generators

and if you are a rucher you can take out teams before they ave a change to camp with a punch bow

D

Deleted member 373055

Interesting, but I do not think highering the price will solve your problem. You will always have to deal with campers, whatever gamemode you are playing. You just have to change your play style to match them, change tactics and change your strategy.

You see, if someone has a punch bow, you must not build to him of course. That kind of simple things... I listened to you, Rapper Sjors, becoming very angry while you just run upon him without any plan. Of course you will be killed that way...

What will solve this problem, however, is someone making a tutorial or guide to defeat campers and what to do when someone has a punch bow. You can play a bit with that, buy a ender pearl for example, or buy a bow yourself.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Interesting, but I do not think highering the price will solve your problem. You will always have to deal with campers, whatever gamemode you are playing. You just have to change your play style to match them, change tactics and change your strategy.

You see, if someone has a punch bow, you must not build to him of course. That kind of simple things... I listened to you, Rapper Sjors, becoming very angry while you just run upon him without any plan. Of course you will be killed that way...

What will solve this problem, however, is someone making a tutorial or guide to defeat campers and what to do when someone has a punch bow. You can play a bit with that, buy a ender pearl for example, or buy a bow yourself.
yeah but just a problem.
some people want FAST games, sepeed egwars is no longer so we have to ddeal with campers and expend a masive time building a very safe bridge or farming for 1 enderpears.
just dont fun, i unusaly want to have fun when i play eggwars

D

Deleted member 373055

yeah but just a problem.
some people want FAST games, sepeed egwars is no longer so we have to ddeal with campers and expend a masive time building a very safe bridge or farming for 1 enderpears.
just dont fun, i unusaly want to have fun when i play eggwars

Well, I completely disagreed with Cubecraft's choice to remove most of their gamemodes like Speed Egg Wars and Survival Games. That is a different story, however, and that choise had some reasons as well, what I understand.

Unfortunately, not everything can be completely happy. I think you can still have a fast match. By the way, if someone got a punch bow, the match already lasted a few minutes, and if you play smart, you can take out a punch archer in a few minutes as well.

Reactions: East

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Unfortunately, not everything can be completely happy. I think you can still have a fast match. By the way, if someone got a punch bow, the match already lasted a few minutes, and if you play smart, you can take out a punch archer in a few minutes as well.
When i see Someone with a bow i Always go and buy a shield myself, and if they keep bowspamming at me while i try to melee them i just use invasive manouvres and try to dodge and block the arrows, you can't just keep hitting targets if they are running in all direactions far away, and when i get closer yes i will get hit but then i will just spam blocks behind me, and continue going closer to the spammer untill i can melee them again and then some people start to melee back. Tada no more bow spammer

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
and what if there are one bowspamer and one melee? say bye to your life
most Island have many walls or obstacles on it, then run around those so that the bowspammer cant shoot at you anymore,when you killed them with melle you go kill the bowspammer with the method i mentioned earlier

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom