Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I mean sure these bows are very annoying, but you can always buy an ender pearl and rush the player
always, sacrificing your fun game experience and expending a lot of time just for reaching the island and get bowed to the void anyways 10/10
why people think the problem is going to the island.
the problem is than pieople with punch bows never choose the sword and ALWAYS bowspam, just remember one hit of that bow trow you away like 4 blocks, 7 if you are jumping.
and YES you ca use a shield to cross a bridge, but you cant use a shield for stop a bow spam, a duo of a melee and a bowspammer or 2 teams at once bowspaming.
specialy the duo (wich is the most common thing because in solo games are short and i never see people with the punch bow), in a duo you are dead because you can block arrows but the melee hits still making you move back and with the shield you move very slow, so if you stop blocking you will end in the void because of a arrow shot, and if you still blocking the melee hits will send you to the void too.
Is just not fun, is tedious, anoying and frustrating because you cant do anything to survive.
the punch bow must be removed from the game for a better experience, in most of cases youc an use a normal bow, the only reson for buying a punch bow is for send people to the void with 1 arrow, and is not fair, you just loose all your progresion and equipment agains 2 or 3 bow spams.

Stop saying to use a shield because it dont work, it make sense and sound reasonable but in practice it dont do anything, as soon as you start blocking he will come melee and as soon as you stop blocking he will try to quickly change to the bow and shoot a fast arrow and send you to the void, oh, did i mention than you can hit the enemy with the bow melee while is blocking?
So they don't even need to change weapons for sen you to the void.
The only efective way to survive this is having a wall of blocks behind, wich is realy hard to build in a reaction of 2-4 seconds, and as soon as he sees the wall he will try to break it. totaly lamentable how this weapon change how the enemies play making them play super drity.
just nothing in favour to still with the punch bow

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
It's true that a lot of people usually does bow-spam with the punch bow and is really annoying, but it can also save your life or your egg in a critical moment! So i would make it a little more expensive!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom