Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
This is pretty much an issue in the map mine, where someone rushes to mid grabs 25 diamonds and then comes back only to buy a punch bow without anything blocking his path, like a broken part of the track.

I suggest maybe recreating the track, to look like its broken, like leaving a gap on part of the track, so people don't rush to mid and getting a punch bow early on.

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
The point is to eliminate these people as quick as possible. I know rushing is a tactic that not all players might like, but if someone just rushes mid, the only option left is to get his egg and await near his villager. It is specially easy in this map.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
The point is to eliminate these people as quick as possible. I know rushing is a tactic that not all players might like, but if someone just rushes mid, the only option left is to get his egg and await near his villager. It is specially easy in this map.
The only problem about doing that, is that they`ll just rush for your island and then buy their punch bow there.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom