Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
The bow is part of the game and it is something that can turn the game around quickly. I think that more than taking away it would be to make some changes

Reactions: Zerynn

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
remove punch bow because the only way I get killed in eggwars is by bow spammers using that thing and it makes me wanna stop play the server
i think the bows are fun to use theres a time and place to use them. but ofc the bow spammers do get really frustrating and make the game super campy :/

Ibraaahim

Nov 18, 2017
Anfield, Liverpool
You can easily protect yourself against a punch bow by moving a lot, for example. You can also buy a shield, and because it is almost always OP mode (which I am actually not a fan of, but ok) a shield only costs 10 diamonds.

Reactions: keirah

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think in stead of removing them, they could have a time limit on them so you have to wait like a second or two before shooting again. but it would ruin people their strat, and even tho its frustrating, its part of the game

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, no.

If you really think you only die by punch bow I’ll gladly blow you no problem
Punch bow aren’t a big problem, you not thinking/expecting them is. Hete is a complete thread about that explains why you are wrong :)

• Love
Reactions: keirah
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom