Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
image.gif

+1 For this idea :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yassss pls!!!
.-. This will save so many lives... But a much visited place would be better... .-. Maybe at selfie areas at lobbies...

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
I don't see how this would help. Even if a hacker sees this, I doubt they'll turn them off in fear of getting banned.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I don't see how this would help. Even if a hacker sees this, I doubt they'll turn them off in fear of getting banned.
Its not only to fear Hackers but also to give players hope... And them to see that staff is doing their best to make Cubecraft a nice place...

Reactions: Lezappen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Can you explain that?
Why would people stop hacking if they see the amount of *banned* hackers?
Knowing that the server is actively moderated will discourage them, why ?
Because they now know that on this server they have a bigger risk of being banned.
Less hackers means that the server will be more fun to play on for everyone.

Also as a hacker who is usure to hack or not, having the banned player counter will lower that young hackers chances of choosing to hack considerably as opposed to where the staff's work goes unnoticed.
Here the staff can continue to work discreetly but it won't go unignored.
Obviously this won't stop the determined hackers but those hackers know even better than anyone else that what they are doing is bannable, and don't care if they get banned... but this dissuasion will reduce the numbers of potential hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom