Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Agree?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Public polls
Here are some examples of public polls:
  • Which game do you want to see updated first?
    • Lucky Islands
    • SkyWars
    • EggWars
    • Etc.
  • Which maps would you like to see updated first?
    • Lucky Islands'
    • SkyWars'
    • EggWars'
    • Etc.
  • Which game do you think should be the next featured game?
    • Paintball
    • Line Dash
    • Bingo
    • BlockWars
    • A new game called <name>
    • <something>

Every player will get this message on the server: "[Poll question]? Click HERE to vote!", and will get the link to a thread created by some staff member
Make at least one poll every month

Pros:
- More members will join the forums
- Lots of these members will become active members and will get +200 messages
- Some of these active members will become helpers (CubeCraft needs more staff rn)
- The forums will become more alive, it's always nice to see new people joining
- It will look like CubeCraft listens to the community
- People will have an idea of what the next updates will be, so they won't be disappointed or something
- The community will have the opportunity to make this server a better place
- ???

Cons
- Games that already were inactive or not popular at all because they've been removed a long time ago (Parkour Minigame, Hour Glass) will probably never come back because no-one will vote (@thank u next)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've seen this suggestion a lot but my only problem is: Games that already were inactive or not popular at all because they've been removed a long time ago (Parkour Minigame, Hour Glass) will probably never come back because no-one will vote.
(So that's a con I guess)
But as you mentioned, the community will be more involved with everything

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
My only problem with this suggestion is that there is always going to be a bias against other games. For example, our most popular gamemodes such as Lucky Islands, Eggwars and Skywars will be voted for for most of the polls as the community playerbases are larger than the other games. This means that games that *should* be updated are not being updated due to community feedback, as they will always be voted against / not voted for as much.

This seems like a good idea for different things though that are gamemode-based, such as if we wanted to implement x feature, we go to the forums to ask for feedback.

Reactions: God. and Kloska
D

Deleted member 352903

My only problem with this suggestion is that there is always going to be a bias against other games. For example, our most popular gamemodes such as Lucky Islands, Eggwars and Skywars will be voted for for most of the polls as the community playerbases are larger than the other games. This means that games that *should* be updated are not being updated due to community feedback, as they will always be voted against / not voted for as much.

This seems like a good idea for different things though that are gamemode-based, such as if we wanted to implement x feature, we go to the forums to ask for feedback.
if the poll options are: Tower Defence, Parkour and Some Random Unpopular Game, the community will be forced to vote one of these games :>

Reactions: Sweetenerera

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
Staff started doin a post on chats about different games we could vote every week then over the weekend the discussions would take place you probably remember it as it wasn't that long ago but every week near enough was egg wars.... so I see it going the same way as the post did,

Reactions: God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Or they won’t vote at all as they are ‘unpopular’ or games they don’t play. We could provide an incentive though, like a reward or something. :P

The problem with giving an incentive is that people would probably just vote randomly and take their reward.

It seems that making a poll isn't as simple as I thinked.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Top Bottom