Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SupremeMortal

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
May 1, 2020
United Kingdom
Hey everyone!

We now support PS4 players on our Minecraft server! To connect, simply navigate to the servers list and click on CubeCraft! You'll be able to join our 10+ unique minigames with your friends or by yourself - take a look!

1605636866418.png

Take a look at our PS4 trailer here:

To our new PS4 community, welcome! We're glad to have you around, and we're excited to see what we will build together. ❤️

Jul 5, 2020
Hey everyone!

We now support PS4 players on our Minecraft server! To connect, simply navigate to the servers list and click on CubeCraft! You'll be able to join our 10+ unique minigames with your friends or by yourself - take a look!

To our new PS4 community, welcome! We're glad to have you around, and we're excited to see what we will build together. ❤️
does this mean there will be more latency due to a lot more players playing on the server

GG_SnowNight

Nov 19, 2020
Sorry for my English ^^
*I need help, my friend got banned but he wasnt and isnt cheating/hacking or "use of illegal Modifikation"*
There also was an link to YouTube but that dosnt work and now we dont now how he get unbanned? And we also have no idea where to ask for more Infos
(Bedrock Edition)

Attachments

• 20201119_210216.jpg
    20201119_210216.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 667

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
Sorry for my English ^^
*I need help, my friend got banned but he wasnt and isnt cheating/hacking or "use of illegal Modifikation"*
There also was an link to YouTube but that dosnt work and now we dont now how he get unbanned? And we also have no idea where to ask for more Infos
(Bedrock Edition)
This isn’t really the right place to do this. Anyways, your friend can appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ :)

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
Hey everyone!

Yes.... the new thing that makes my whole god damn game have a 10 second delay :) good job Microsoft for making mc servers unplayable.

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Top Bottom