Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a proposal for the Cube's Staff.
I want the the command " report or helpo" be accesible on the game.
Why No report in the cubecraft page?
I can, and did. But there are so many people who cant report in this Page, because they dont have a good pc or they have a bad Internet.
I know that in cubecraft are a lot of players. So for comfort of cubecraft Staff they can open the command for people who have rank ( gold + ) or people who is in a level 30+ , because if this command is accesible for everyone, someone just dont know how to use correctly the command.
I hope you guys answer tHis post with respect.
I wait that this proposal going to be accepted.
Thanks for read.
Español:
Quiero que el comando report o helpop sea habilitado nuevamente.
Se que en cubecraft hay demasiados jugadores y esto lleva a un mal manejo de los comandos como report, por parte de algunos usuarios.
Para algunas personas es difícil subir un video o grabarlo para reportar a un hacker.
Por lo que propongo que este comando sea exclusivo para usuarios con rango oro a más o rangos de un nivel superior al 30, paara si no sea pesado para el equipo Staff de cubecraft.
Espero comprendan y respeten mi propuesta.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello! I'm sorry but the /report command will never be re-added to CubeCraft. If this command were to be introduced again, it would only cause thousands of fake reports from people just reporting everyone they died to. Then the staff team would simply be overwhelmed. You also mentioned having a bot teleport to the person in order to investigate, but that isn't needed since we have Sentinel. Sentinel is our anti-cheat software which actively preforms analysis's on everyone at every moment in-game. Simply put, this command isn't needed, and it would only cause false reports. The current reporting system is pretty effective in my opinion.
As you can read, it will not be added.

Reactions: RafaCP
D

Deleted member 59979

For that reason i said just for people who have rank or/and have level 30+
Making it so people with ranks can use /report would be a horrible horrible idea. There are tons of donators who break rules themselves as well as coinstantly call people "hacker noob" etc. Just because someone has a rank it doesnt mean they are immediately clever, even if its obsidian

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
:facepalm: it's not like 8 years old with a gold rank are guaranteed to only to make good reports, and level 30+ is not really an achievement, and it's not very smart to enable the command for 30+ members.
A huge no from me.

Voy a utilizar mi idioma.
Esta publicación es y fue publicada con respeto. No pongas en duda mi inteligencia por una propuesta,respeto por favor.
Al ser una propuesta es debatible

D

Deleted member 352903

Esta publicación es y fue publicada con respeto. No pongas en duda mi inteligencia por una propuesta,respeto por favor.
Él no te dijo que no eres listo. Él dijo que la decisión de agregar el comando no era una buena decisión.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
But the problem is that the staff team has already tried to work with the command, and like ChaosConjurer, one of our moderators said: It will never be re-added.

Reactions: RafaCP
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom