Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have seen on other network that and it’s really cool.
After throwing snowballs there are heart particles, or note particles or even blood effect particles.
Who wants to see this feature getting added on Java?

D

Deleted member 469419

Uhm, my opinion to this is no, because I think the particles should be only in the bow, would be bother that when someone launch you snowballs and eggs show particles, Yeah, of course that many servers has it, but I think that the first characteristic of Cubecraft, are the particles only in the bow.

So, no.

Reactions: srpigglet

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I mean, it is just unnecessary. You can add particles to everything obviously, but this is just too much.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Sorry but it's a no for me. We have got a bow with all the stuff in it, and more effects,trails is just unnecessary. Maybe it would reduce lagg for the people that have bad pc's you never know.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I think it's unnecessary, we already have bow trails, so, I think it's alright now.
Though, it is the same tbh. Trails behind arrows and this is for trails behind snowballs and such. I mean, could be me, but I like the idea. This will affect fps though as it's more particles.

To agree with you as well, this is unecessary right now, but could be an addition to a Skywars update.

Reactions: srpigglet

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
Though, it is the same tbh. Trails behind arrows and this is for trails behind snowballs and such. I mean, could be me, but I like the idea. This will affect fps though as it's more particles.

To agree with you as well, this is unecessary right now, but could be an addition to a Skywars update.
Tbh, i think this will affect cubecraft, because the people who are lag, or dont have a good PC, can't play (and yes, they can change their configuration and quit the animations) but it only will make some problems, and to add something that is very unnecessary, no.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Tbh, i think this will affect cubecraft, because the people who are lag, or dont have a good PC, can't play (and yes, they can change their configuration and quit the animations) but it only will make some problems, and to add something that is very unnecessary, no.
I don't think it will really affect Cube, of course there are many people with a laptop who don't really have that much fps, that's why the setting would become toggleable.

Animations aren't that bad to add imo, not now, because it would be a bit unecessary, but for example with the next Skywars update or something.

I still like the idea, only if it would become toggleable.

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I really like this suggestion, but as stated above, players with low FPS will lag even more if this will be added. But maybe if there are minimal particles, then I would love to see this in-game!

(or this can become a Plus feature maybe?)

Reactions: LordSidi0us
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom