Votes: 1 50.0%
  • google translator sucks

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheWilsonxD

Mar 9, 2016
Chile
passes that I've been seeing that too many people have been accused of hacker and threaten recorded and reported without them are as banned the word hacker should prohibit as hax, rec, report, haxs, kill aura, anti knowback or other as if they really are hacker should get photo or record them and putting them in the forum such as a range obsidian threatened me yesterday that I recorded and reported only because i kill him and try to defend myself
2016-04-10_16.26.48.png

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
What has been said above, you can always just change server lobby, lol, Besides... Most of these people are like : "Hax, Recorded and reported" while they actually don't do a thing --" .-.
So.... Meh (?)

And besides, if they do report you (Which is like, Extreme rare, like, 1 out of 120380 times they say you hax), People can see if you actually hax or not, so... no worries :v

Reactions: telegamer

iLoveKneeGrows

Apr 13, 2016
If you didn't hack you take things like this as a compliment, if you did hack you take things like this as a pile of salt poured into an open wound on your lower region.

People hack to replace there what is currently bad ability to PvP, or their overall game sense in general. If you call them out on it they get salty.

If the said person is not hacking then being called a hacker merely makes you smile because if you are not hacking and everyone thinks you're hacking you're doing 510 different things right compared to the accuser.

Now with that being said the only reason you suggested this was to kiss a little cheek and get a +1 for forum posts but unfortunately I don't think this was even thought through.

WHO CARES. Let em' talk, it's one of the first things we as humans learn to do so just let em'.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom