Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

:Flix242

Apr 28, 2021
France
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
I have already reported this bug on another account named "Flix242" for which I forgot the password to connect to it.
I think I'm the only person to ever had this bug, no moderators knew how to fix it.
I cannot access the Profiles menu, nor click on the NPC, so I am completely stuck on a Solo Profile without being able to go to Co-op.
Subsequently, I also bought the Skyblock Rank to have more Coop Profiles but that didn't fix the bug, which meant I got fooled.
I think the main cause of the bug is that I gave my Coop Profile to a friend by giving them the role of Leader, which made the Profile their own.
I cannot retrieve my Coop Profile, nor invite other players to my Solo Profile because it is solo, nor join someone else's Coop Profile because they tell me that I do not have enough Coop Profiles (even after taking the Skyblock Rank).
I don't even know if a bug of this magnitude is possible to fix and please don't ask me to confirm several days or weeks later that this bug is still here as I had it since 1 months after the release of Skyblock, I was forced to play on a second account on which I did not have the Skyblock Rank (which I was not going to buy back of course).
Hope this bug will be fixed soon.
Platform: Xbox One
IGN: Flix242

Video of me showing that I can't open Profiles menu by clicking on it or on the NPC :

:Flix242

Apr 28, 2021
France
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
Like I said, I can't rejoin a coop profile since I don't have mine anymore and when I try to accept the invitation of someone else to join their island, the server tell me "You don't have enough coop profiles to join someone else's island" (something like that)
I think that you should rejoin, maybe it will fix the bug.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom