Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

⚡ Moderator ⚡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jun 8, 2020
Istanbul, Türkiye
Hi! I am here with a suggestion about the Profile Menu in the network.
Profile Menu is a menu that contains Achievements, Challenges and Settings menus.
As you know, we can display our Profile Menu with our skull icon in our inventory when we are in the Main Lobby. This can't be done when we are in a game or a game lobby.

Here is the current display of the Profile Menu.
profilemenubefore (2).png

My suggestion is:
to set a command (for example: /profile) for the Profile Menu so we can check our profile when we are not in the Main Lobby.
to add the Game Statistics menu to our Profile Menu to be able to check our statistics in one menu. We currently can display others' but we can't see our statistics in one menu.
to add our skull icon next to the book so we can check our points, level, experience and other information in that menu.

Here is an example I made:
profilemenuafter.png
gamestatistics.png

Here are the reasons why I think these ideas will be useful:

-This will help us check the Challenges and Achievements menus with one command. It will be easier than typing /challenges and /achievements commands two times.

-We will get access to the Settings Menu when we are not in the Main Lobby. This will be useful when someone keeps spamming party invites, friend requests or private messages to you. It is so disturbing in case you have the notification sounds on and someone keeps spamming you the words that are in the chat filter. No message will be displayed but we will keep hearing that beep sound.
In my opinion, we should be able to customize our settings whenever we want, either in a lobby or in a game.

-We will be able to see our Game Statistics whenever we want so we will not need to go back to the Main Lobby in order to check our game statistics. We will also be able to see all our game statistics in a single menu. It will be more practical than checking every NPC one by one.

-In other menus, we have our skull icon which show us information about our level, experience etc. But we don't have it in our Profile Menu although it is a profile information.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I am here with a suggestion about the Profile Menu in the network.
Profile Menu is a menu that contains Achievements, Challenges and Settings menus.
As you know, we can display our Profile Menu with our skull icon in our inventory when we are in the Main Lobby. This can't be done when we are in a game or a game lobby.

Here is the current display of the Profile Menu.
View attachment 200272

My suggestion is:
to set a command (for example: /profile) for the Profile Menu so we can check our profile when we are not in the Main Lobby.
to add the Game Statistics menu to our Profile Menu to be able to check our statistics in one menu. We currently can display others' but we can't see our statistics in one menu.
to add our skull icon next to the book so we can check our points, level, experience and other information in that menu.

Here is an example I made:
View attachment 200270 View attachment 200273

Here are the reasons why I think these ideas will be useful:

-This will help us check the Challenges and Achievements menus with one command. It will be easier than typing /challenges and /achievements commands two times.

-We will get access to the Settings Menu when we are not in the Main Lobby. This will be useful when someone keeps spamming party invites, friend requests or private messages to you. It is so disturbing in case you have the notification sounds on and someone keeps spamming you the words that are in the chat filter. No message will be displayed but we will keep hearing that beep sound.
In my opinion, we should be able to customize our settings whenever we want, either in a lobby or in a game.

-We will be able to see our Game Statistics whenever we want so we will not need to go back to the Main Lobby in order to check our game statistics. We will also be able to see all our game statistics in a single menu. It will be more practical than checking every NPC one by one.

-In other menus, we have our skull icon which show us information about our level, experience etc. But we don't have it in our Profile Menu although it is a profile information.
It's a good idea under my point of view, as you would be able to check your profile while you are waiting for a game to start, for example. But I also think the command should be disabled while you are in a game.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean it’s a good idea but I just don’t think it’s very necessary because if you find someone annoying because they’re spamming you could just /ignore but honestly idk-

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
I mean it’s a good idea but I just don’t think it’s very necessary because if you find someone annoying because they’re spamming you could just /ignore but honestly idk-
this implementation it would be more for the comfort,not really necessary, but still a good idea.

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Im not sure how I feel about the /profile, as I don't really see a need for it while Im in game. However, if it meant there would be an easier way to look at my game statistics I would 100% agree. I often find my self wanting to look at my wins, kills or something other statistic but not being able to without going to the lobby. I would defiantly love to see an easier way to view game statistics! :)

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd definitely love to see an easier way for us to check statistics and challenges in one command/go.
I :agree: :D

Reactions: Thunder

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yes!
Its so annoying to be opening kits page when you have to see your level for example and also in game you can't
Will solve the problem :D

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Having such a thing makes our job a lot easier because we usually use the /achievements command to look at our wins in the game, but people who have completed the 10,000 win task cannot see their wins in the game, so I think this command will. :D

Reactions: Amazinq and Thunder

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Having such a thing makes our job a lot easier because we usually use the /achievements command to look at our wins in the game, but people who have completed the 10,000 win task cannot see their wins in the game, so I think this command will. :D
True!
Also wihout completing 10k achievement, its very annoying to be doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom