Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Juancacraft

Mar 27, 2015
The anti-cheat cubecraft now, banned a lot of people without using hacks, including me, I've been banned without using hacks just for playing in 1.8. Whenever I play with the PvP of 1.9 I have no problem but when I play with the 1.8 you are accused of hacks the anti-cheat, I believe this to know if I am the only one who thinks that goes horrible the PvP anti-cheat of 1.8, is horrible and many people have been banned without the use of hacks.
Name: Juancacraft ( sariinha_3 currently )
I've been playing this server for over 3 years and it's gotten worse.
A greeting, and I await your answers from the respect.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Exactly, this is simply the worst anti-cheat I’ve seen so far....

But the way they handle appeals is even worse...
CrazymanJr is just too lazy to give a reply....

I got false banned and I appealed, it got closed without giving a reply, so I started the conversation and guess what...
IT GOT CLOSED STRAIGHT AWAY!!! Not even a reply saying what I did wrong...(because I honestly didn’t know because it was a false ban) jeeeeezzz... this sort of people really stress me out..! Too lazy to just correctly handle an appeal... pfffff

schot

Dec 12, 2017

I got false banned and I appealed, it got closed without giving a reply, so I started the conversation and guess what...
IT GOT CLOSED STRAIGHT AWAY!!! Not even a reply saying what I did wrong...(because I honestly didn’t know because it was a false ban) jeeeeezzz... this sort of people really stress me out..! Too lazy to just correctly handle an appeal... pfffff
ikr it took 25 days for crazymanjr to reply to my appeal. And of course it was denied

D

Deleted member 169486

Most of the people saying there were false banned are lying.

Reactions: Shamel
D

Deleted member 169486

you're right haha the anticheat never makes mistakes haha sentinel is the best anticheat haha people who say they were false banned are lying haha everyone hacks haha
Most of the people saying there were false banned are lying.
And even if they're not, you heave about a small fraction of bans. Sentinel has banned thousands of players, and you've heard claims of false bans from what, a few hundred?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
And even if they're not, you heave about a small fraction of bans. Sentinel has banned thousands of players, and you've heard claims of false bans from what, a few hundred?
Yes bro false bans don't matter because other people lie about them XDD

Juancacraft

Mar 27, 2015

Yes, I have complained and I haven't heard back although I have 4 days left to be removed, I bought the emerald range to help the server and because I liked it very much ( this was 3 years ago when I had a good skywars, good modders, a pvp of 1.8, not like now that we all asked for it to be removed and I don't know why they don't remove it, I think mojang paid them to put that pvp in and they can't remove it, but in short, it's painful the state of this server, I still have the hacker videos that I used to play with the modders some time ago to help them, but now so that if they ban me without reason

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom