Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

The_Pinkcraft_mc

Novice Member
Oct 16, 2017
Belgium
Hi guys
Am I the only one that had lag when I put blocks in left hand and sword in right
And start building

Everytime when I play a game of Skywars I rush mid
But before I build, I put my blocks in my left hand (so I can build) and my sword in right hand (so I can react faster)
(This is more usefull than you might think bcs you have 1 more hotbar slot)

Always when I place a block it looks like it disapears and comes back right after

Am I the only one that has this?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Cube used to have block lag on but it was fixed and now there's nothing, but speedbridging on left is kind of risky since the left hand is really buggy. If you have anything like gapples on the right hand and blocks on the left, sometimes you wouldn't build, but start eating the gap and fall down.

If you fail when using your sword it might be your personal connection.

There is another factor where the items bug out in your inventory: this is something going on in Cube. Where you can move items in your inventory; let's say a water bucket and a button. When you want to place the button down, you'd move it to your hotbar and place it, but what happens when you place it? Water appears. And when you open a chest or open a villager GUI everything resets. That could also be a problem but could be the most unlikely.

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi guys
Am I the only one that had lag when I put blocks in left hand and sword in right
And start building

But before I build, I put my blocks in my left hand (so I can build) and my sword in right hand (so I can react faster)

Always when I place a block it looks like it disapears and comes back right after

That's called blockglitch.
Report it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bug-reports.35/

Reactions: The_Pinkcraft_mc

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! I used to put my blocks in my left hand and my sword right, and I had blocklagg. I stopped putting my blocks in my left hand and I didn't have blocklagg. It's really annoying!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You don't breezily do you? Breezilying deosnt work on 1.9 since block lag. Otherwise I don't understand why your blocks bug out. Well just keep it in your hot bar for now :/.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
You don't breezily do you? Breezilying deosnt work on 1.9 since block lag. Otherwise I don't understand why your blocks bug out. Well just keep it in your hot bar for now :/.
Watch out! Breezily bridging will get you banned by Sentinel, almost no one uses it now.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Not that they will ban if your caught using it, just the high amount of CPS. You need almost 18-20 CPS to do breezily
Oh okay, so the anticheat all of a sudden can track how many clicks a second you are getting. It totally works like that.

The anticheat can't tell high cps when placing blocks, all it can do is see how many attack packets you are sending to people. If you send 100 attack packets a second with 100 cps. Then the server can see those however it can't see you right clicking a block. Also you can time breezily bridging so with 2 cps you can breezily if you have the right timing.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys
And start building

use the blocks in your right hand because building with your left hand is pretty buggy

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
RobinDn wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :D
SpringWarz wrote on SanCookie's profile.
If you come back, I will stop eating the cookies
Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Top Bottom